4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I have a uterus, I don't know how we supposed to have babies, but maybe we can try ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I knew that, and I have a weenie. It would be a first in history. We can have lots of fun trying.

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I knew that, and I have a weenie. It would be a first in history. We can have lots of fun trying.
Ok. You got me confused lol. Are you a girl or a boy? (I sounded like any professor of any Pokémon game just now lol)

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Ok. You got me confused lol. Are you a girl or a boy? (I sounded like any professor of any Pokémon game just now lol)
I am a boy, an older guy really. I have just discovered an inner part of me that lived buried, stagnant, sleeping so deeply that I never even thought of it in reality, well almost never. On this site and another that I visit, I am able to set the inner me out.
I hope you can understand that. I'm a sick kitty. But, I love you and I love Reya. I love this journey with you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lunna_

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I am a boy, an older guy really. I have just discovered an inner part of me that lived buried, stagnant, sleeping so deeply that I never even thought of it in reality, well almost never. On this site and another that I visit, I am able to set the inner me out.
I hope you can understand that. I'm a sick kitty. But, I love you and I love Reya. I love this journey with you.
Sure! I would never judge! I'm so glad you're enjoying my game and giving me good feedback. And you seem a good person. Why would I think bad of you? =3

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Sure! I would never judge! I'm so glad you're enjoying my game and giving me good feedback. And you seem a good person. Why would I think bad of you? =3
Damn girl, you made me tear up a little there. I try to be a good person, there is no hate in my heart for anybody (except for people trying to overthrow our government, I don't want to get political), and living in my fantasy is actually giving me a better outlook on life. It is really fun to set the inner you free and I can do that on this site and the other one I visit. I know that you too are a very nice person. Every day, I look forward to continuing this journey with you and Reya who is like a daughter to me, and I see you as a very very close friend (kinda like a granddaughter). Love ya, babe.

• Love

Lurkin23

May 15, 2021
Eddy does say something regarding skirt length... or at least showing more skin. Will NPCs just make a certain comment regarding what you're wearing, or will it actually open and/or shut storylines?

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
So I think there is another issue on android. I can now get to the point where Ferdinand parks up but as soon as you attempt to enter the castle another error.

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
So I think there is another issue on android. I can now get to the point where Ferdinand parks up but as soon as you attempt to enter the castle another error.
Can you show me the error message? I will see what's causing it.
I may release an update soon, so if it's a development issue, I'll fix on my end. But I'm pretty positive it's an Android Studio error >_<

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Can you show me the error message? I will see what's causing it.
I may release an update soon, so if it's a development issue, I'll fix on my end. But I'm pretty positive it's an Android Studio error >_<
It says failed to load Img/tilesets/TSesn8F.png

Jul 21, 2021
I feel like artstyle doesnt really matter as long as you work with the other stuff great. Art is decent in my opinion but what makes me like the game so far is the system you wanna do. I could see it be hard to make it so i hope all works out. Looking forward to more :)

• Love

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
How's progress going Lunna? Was worried you'd lose motivation but it looks like you've picked up a couple of cheerleaders.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Lunna, just wanted to check in and say hi, miss you and Reya. Any idea as to an update date?

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I feel like artstyle doesnt really matter as long as you work with the other stuff great. Art is decent in my opinion but what makes me like the game so far is the system you wanna do. I could see it be hard to make it so i hope all works out. Looking forward to more :)
Good thing most of the system is readu to implement when the time comes \o/
Thanks for your kind words. I'm doing my best and I'm improving my drawing skills to make the game as good as possible. I'm doing some tests on audio composing for the game to be as immersive as possible.

Reactions: vendarr

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
How's progress going Lunna? Was worried you'd lose motivation but it looks like you've picked up a couple of cheerleaders.
Lunna, just wanted to check in and say hi, miss you and Reya. Any idea as to an update date?
Motivation is still over 9000 xD
Recently my Macbook decided not to work and I'm waiting Apple to fix it >_<
But Sapphire City is almost done and I will not take too much time to finish the update once my computer is back \o/

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
Motivation is still over 9000 xD
Recently my Macbook decided not to work and I'm waiting Apple to fix it >_<
But Sapphire City is almost done and I will not take too much time to finish the update once my computer is back \o/
Good ole' Tim Apple forcing you to take a break I suppose. Good to hear you haven't lost your pep though.

Reactions: vendarr
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes