4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I can't find the cloaked man where? Pls help me..
You've reached the end of the update. The hooded man will not be available for a while. I'm finishing the city and I'll start to make new events when 0.05 update is released ;)

Reactions: xmrrobotx

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Lunna, sooooo, you admit to having a "very kinky" side. I love it. Someone gripped about peeing and scat, if you want to include these fetishes, then you go girl. Get as kinky as you want and I will be right there with you. I believe as long as you make these fetishes optional, allowing a player the ability to choose, then nobody should have a complaint. Let Reya get as nasty as you like, but as one player suggested if you include a kink, then embrace it and not gloss over it. So let's soil those sexy panties and give grandpa and daddy something to remember sweet innocent Reya by, lol.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lunna_

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Oh, and I like the bike thingy, I may use that to speed up roaming Sapphire City. Will try to make it for the next update =3
You already have the motorbike for fast travel through the districts, so I personally think the bike would be superfluous.
I also think the bike could allow for some more revealing scenes, depending on the clothing chosen.
So the bike would really only be an alternative to walking if you don't want to use the bike.

Following the whole discussion, I would think the simplest option would be to have very detailed directions that are also saved in the clues.
The district should be mentioned (which can be reached either on foot or by motorbike), and then the street name (near Orange Avenue at the corner of Yorkshire Street) and/or the exact description of the house (the yellow house with the blue door).

Too late to change it, but perhaps helpful for future buildings, it would probably be better not to make the interior as convoluted as it is in the hospital, for example, especially since one comes out of gynaecology one floor up into the baby ward, where the rest room for injured adults is right next to it.

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Lunna, sooooo, you admit to having a "very kinky" side. I love it. Someone gripped about peeing and scat, if you want to include these fetishes, then you go girl. Get as kinky as you want and I will be right there with you. I believe as long as you make these fetishes optional, allowing a player the ability to choose, then nobody should have a complaint. Let Reya get as nasty as you like, but as one player suggested if you include a kink, then embrace it and not gloss over it. So let's soil those sexy panties and give grandpa and daddy something to remember sweet innocent Reya by, lol.
Peeing and scat are gross lol. That's something I couldn't draw because these kind of kinks are not for me. The peeing scene I will implement but as part of a shame event, where people will see her peeing or else (something... I will think about the event yet).

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
You already have the motorbike for fast travel through the districts, so I personally think the bike would be superfluous.
I also think the bike could allow for some more revealing scenes, depending on the clothing chosen.
So the bike would really only be an alternative to walking if you don't want to use the bike.

Following the whole discussion, I would think the simplest option would be to have very detailed directions that are also saved in the clues.
The district should be mentioned (which can be reached either on foot or by motorbike), and then the street name (near Orange Avenue at the corner of Yorkshire Street) and/or the exact description of the house (the yellow house with the blue door).

Too late to change it, but perhaps helpful for future buildings, it would probably be better not to make the interior as convoluted as it is in the hospital, for example, especially since one comes out of gynaecology one floor up into the baby ward, where the rest room for injured adults is right next to it.
I was thinking about the whole bike thing, I would have to make char sprites just for that... But I'm a rollerskater myself and why didn't I thought about that earlier? The roller-skates would just be a shoe, easy to do and not much code to speed up Reya.
As for the directions, that's exactly what I'll do.
For exemple: Reya needs to find a house where she needs to deliver an item, the quest will say that she needs to go to north of town, at the residential district, Memphis St. 3rd Block, that is in front of a small block full of trees, between Papaya Av. 5th block and Watermelon Av. 5th Block.

Last edited:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Peeing and scat are gross lol. That's something I couldn't draw because these kind of kinks are not for me. The peeing scene I will implement but as part of a shame event, where people will see her peeing or else (something... I will think about the event yet).
Total respect, you keep being you, take this game where you want to take it. XOXOXOXOXO

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Lunna_

somedud3

Sep 11, 2022
is there's a guide? i'm at the snow city says i should save, and there's nothing else to do. help.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes