4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Lurkin23

May 15, 2021
I reached a critical bug.

No matter what I pick in the tent on the beach, she'll walk into the corner, and the game locks up. So progression is impossible for me.

Not critical but annoying: The stand for her adventuring clothes was never there. It was only when grandpa left her laundered clothes on her bed she was able to get them, but that message still pops up every time I check the hints.

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I reached a critical bug.

No matter what I pick in the tent on the beach, she'll walk into the corner, and the game locks up. So progression is impossible for me.

Not critical but annoying: The stand for her adventuring clothes was never there. It was only when grandpa left her laundered clothes on her bed she was able to get them, but that message still pops up every time I check the hints.
What version of the game are you using? Can you send me your save file so I can see what's going on?

xmrrobotx

May 13, 2019
Will we see a rape scene or a sex scene with an old man in the next big update? If they don't exist, I can offer them as suggestions -_-

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Will we see a rape scene or a sex scene with an old man in the next big update? If they don't exist, I can offer them as suggestions -_-
One of Reya's job is to take care of a bunch of oldies in an asylum so... ;D

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
And there will be other scenes. So yes, there will be some scenes with rape and oldies.

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
version : 0.04.2
You may be using a save file from before an update I did with past bugs... I will make a new save file for you where you left so you don't need to do a new playthrough. What did you chose for the options? Slut path? Was there some event you chose not to do? Did you chose for Reya to be Sean's girlfriend?

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Ok, I did a "slut" path with Reya. See if this helps (I chose Reya to be Sean's girlfriend, but you can choose to break up with him soon in the game).
That file already exists in the "save" folder? How about being able to keep her boyfriend, but, also "cuck" him and still be a slut? Playing little Miss Innocent when she is around him.

Lurkin23

May 15, 2021
Ok, I did a "slut" path with Reya. See if this helps (I chose Reya to be Sean's girlfriend, but you can choose to break up with him soon in the game).
It's working now, thank you.

Those options are fine. It was a new game though. I can only guess that when I told it to overwrite, it didn't. /shrug

Reactions: Lunna_

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
That file already exists in the "save" folder? How about being able to keep her boyfriend, but, also "cuck" him and still be a slut? Playing little Miss Innocent when she is around him.
Thinking that since your "slut path" had the same name that was already in the game, I removed the original file and replaced it with the "slut path" file. It appears to have worked, Reya was even sluttier throughout the game, it was wonderful. There were sex scenes I don't recall from the first time I played. It was almost like playing a new game. It gave me a fix so that my urge to see the next episode has calmed down a little. It was just a temporary fix, still dying for the next installment. Now, for some suggestions: 1) Can you fix it so we can hide the dialog box? 2) Can you make it optional for Reya to go commando? 3) While searching for her father, maybe Reya figures out that she can make much more money by becoming a street whore, complete with whore outfits. 4) Expand on the sex scenes, keep them going for a while (this is what we're here for after all), 5) When she does get home, allow her to sleep with dad or grandpa or both. 6) Let her spend some nights at her Uncle's and have a threesome with her uncle and cousin. 7) Her expression while peeing, is weird, change it so it looks more like the way she looks when she showers. 8) Give her sexier clothes to wear. 9) Have all the boys including Sean gangbang her at the beach 10) Have her do some lesbian scenes with her cousin and the other ladies in Garnet. I am so glad I replayed the game with the "slut path", I'm all fired up. Can you tell? I almost came in my frilly pink panties, they got wet though.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Lurkin23 and Lunna_

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Not just Sean, but Reya will be able to start other relationships and she will be able to be faithful or cuck everyone lol
You can choose to keep the relationship with Sean, but her comments on Sapphire City will show how she feels about Sean and having an affair. That for now. Later in the game, once Reya is back to Garnet Town, there will be scenes where she will be able to cuck Sean when he's near. Well, that's something for later, for now, I still have story to tell on the game.

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Thinking that since your "slut path" had the same name that was already in the game, I removed the original file and replaced it with the "slut path" file. It appears to have worked, Reya was even sluttier throughout the game, it was wonderful. There were sex scenes I don't recall from the first time I played. It was almost like playing a new game. It gave me a fix so that my urge to see the next episode has calmed down a little. It was just a temporary fix, still dying for the next installment. Now, for some suggestions: 1) Can you fix it so we can hide the dialog box? 2) Can you make it optional for Reya to go commando? 3) While searching for her father, maybe Reya figures out that she can make much more money by becoming a street whore, complete with whore outfits. 4) Expand on the sex scenes, keep them going for a while (this is what we're here for after all), 5) When she does get home, allow her to sleep with dad or grandpa or both. 6) Let her spend some nights at her Uncle's and have a threesome with her uncle and cousin. 7) Her expression while peeing, is weird, change it so it looks more like the way she looks when she showers. 8) Give her sexier clothes to wear. 9) Have all the boys including Sean gangbang her at the beach 10) Have her do some lesbian scenes with her cousin and the other ladies in Garnet. I am so glad I replayed the game with the "slut path", I'm all fired up. Can you tell? I almost came in my frilly pink panties, they got wet though.
There's still a lot that I need to change in the game. All the art for once, I need to redraw everything (my hand drawing is a lot better than what's in the game. That's because all the game's art for now, I'm doing by mouse and Adobe Animate).
1= Yeap. I will add a button to hide the text box and another to speed up text.
2= Well, there will be scenes where she will be naked, but it depends on the scene (there are some scenes that I'm planning shaming). What I don't want to do (at least for now) is Reya to go comando everywhere because that would be weird.
3= MUCH more outfits and clothing options will be present on the game. There's a district on Sapphire City that's called Red Light District... Well, you can guess what Reya would be able to do there lol
4= She will not have sex for now. I mean, I need to advance the story for now so she can lose her virginity, but that will happen and I'm planing on letting the player chose the sex scenes. Like, When she'll have sex with someone, you will be able to chose how the sex scene will develop (except for scenes that need to be the way it's supposed to be xD)
5= Sure, that will be an option lol. Both gramps and her stepdad have some... feelings for her.
6= Scenes with uncle and Sarah is already written. It will be available later in the game ;)
7= That is the worst scene I've done. I need to change that or delete for good. I will make some scenes with her peeing, but that will be for shaming context only.
8= Oh there will be a lot of options for clothing =3
9= That's something I'm planing already xD
10= I'm not a lesbian myself and I will need to study about that. I'm very positive about having sex with my bf and another girl (no, I don't have a bf yet lol), but a lesbian scene alone is something I need to study.

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
What does being Sean's girlfriend change btw?
For now, just her comments or thoughts when she's doing naughty things with someone. But later in the game, once she's back to Garnet Town, there will be some hot NTR scenes with Sean xD

Reactions: Aifjan112

Aifjan112

Oct 5, 2020
For now, just her comments or thoughts when she's doing naughty things with someone. But later in the game, once she's back to Garnet Town, there will be some hot NTR scenes with Sean xD
Reading all your plans is getting me so excited for the new updates! Keep up the good work

• Red Heart

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
There's still a lot that I need to change in the game. All the art for once, I need to redraw everything (my hand drawing is a lot better than what's in the game. That's because all the game's art for now, I'm doing by mouse and Adobe Animate).
1= Yeap. I will add a button to hide the text box and another to speed up text.
2= Well, there will be scenes where she will be naked, but it depends on the scene (there are some scenes that I'm planning shaming). What I don't want to do (at least for now) is Reya to go comando everywhere because that would be weird.
3= MUCH more outfits and clothing options will be present on the game. There's a district on Sapphire City that's called Red Light District... Well, you can guess what Reya would be able to do there lol
4= She will not have sex for now. I mean, I need to advance the story for now so she can lose her virginity, but that will happen and I'm planing on letting the player chose the sex scenes. Like, When she'll have sex with someone, you will be able to chose how the sex scene will develop (except for scenes that need to be the way it's supposed to be xD)
5= Sure, that will be an option lol. Both gramps and her stepdad have some... feelings for her.
6= Scenes with uncle and Sarah is already written. It will be available later in the game ;)
7= That is the worst scene I've done. I need to change that or delete for good. I will make some scenes with her peeing, but that will be for shaming context only.
8= Oh there will be a lot of options for clothing =3
9= That's something I'm planing already xD
10= I'm not a lesbian myself and I will need to study about that. I'm very positive about having sex with my bf and another girl (no, I don't have a bf yet lol), but a lesbian scene alone is something I need to study.
I absolutely love you Lunna, you answered every one of my suggestions, who does that? You're amazing and I am so excited to continue with the story/game. I suggested number 10 for the sake of your lesbian followers and I'm pretty sure they are out there and girl/girl love is a turn-on, guys like that, go figure. You absolutely get my panties wet.

• Love

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I absolutely love you Lunna, you answered every one of my suggestions, who does that? You're amazing and I am so excited to continue with the story/game. I suggested number 10 for the sake of your lesbian followers and I'm pretty sure they are out there and girl/girl love is a turn-on, guys like that, go figure. You absolutely get my panties wet.
I don't know lol. It's so normal for me to answer everyone. I mean, I try to be polite with everyone. I'm like this personally.
Thank you so much. This kind of comment makes me work harder. It really makes me happy.
I know that. Not just lesbians but men likes to see F/F scenes as well... I'll definitely make it happen and now you gave me an idea to start lesbian relationships on the game. I'll start planing this =3

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I don't know lol. It's so normal for me to answer everyone. I mean, I try to be polite with everyone. I'm like this personally.
Thank you so much. This kind of comment makes me work harder. It really makes me happy.
I know that. Not just lesbians but men likes to see F/F scenes as well... I'll definitely make it happen and now you gave me an idea to start lesbian relationships on the game. I'll start planing this =3
I love you, I'll have your babies or love trying to, lol.

• Red Heart
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes