4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I suggest keeping to what you prefer. Generally there's a major quality drop when a dev tries to do something they aren't too jazzed about. Worst thing you could do is try to mass appeal to everyone for sure. If what you make fits someone's kinks that's nice but I wouldn't go out of the way to appeal to the masses, that's how you end up like EA.
Yeap. The game is heavily my point of view, but I need to appeal to men's tastes. Since it's my first game, I don't want it to be weird lol
But I'm very kinky myself, I think I'm on the right path... I hope (story wise, I mean).

Reactions: Bobber Tail

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I noticed the street signs, but either you manually write a map to know that Watermelon Street is north of Tangerine Avenue, or you get a map with the street names noted as well. For overzealous readers (I often overread something important and therefore have to search for a long time): "You'll find this in Apple Alley, in the southeastern part of town."
So you still have to search on the map, if it is the second or third alley next to the city wall, or alternatively read a lot of street signs until you find the right street. With the size of the city, it is difficult to remember orientation points, especially if there are several days between game sessions.

The easiest way, but probably too late to change it, would be an alphabetical system. Streets with fruit names run from north to south, streets named after localities run from east to west. Currently it is unfortunately unordered (watermelon runs from north to south, strawberry from east to west).
If one would arrange now from left to right apple, blackberry, cherry, one would have a more systematic possibility of the orientation.

Translated with (free version)
I may have to find a way to make a clear map. Even the map will be difficult to find ones way because it's huge. One thing I did on the map to better find the way, is that all avenues are named after fruits. the name of the streets are named randomly, but some of them have blocks (which is on the sign) and often are near a particular place that stands out from the rest, like a house with a beautiful garden, near the hospital, between orange av. and melon av... And the city is separated into districts and it's a little easy to find where they are. I am thinking about a map without the names but with a point orienting where Reya needs to go, with directions when needed. The city is not complicated as soon as the player starts to know the city, and since there will be key NPCs around the city, it will be easy to find the way. But you gave me an idea thinking about the map. There are guards around the city to keep it safe. I will make an option on their conversation about directions.

Reactions: Mercedes

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Android version used to work fine, the 0.4.2 give me this as soon as I click new game: View attachment 2068773
I will take my day to solve this problem today. If you can keep an eye on my Discord Channel, I'll release the fix there. Once no more bugs are found on Android version, I will post the fix on my Patreon today.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gudil

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Lunna, I really love how you are so responsive to your fan's inquiries and questions. That is so wonderful of you. One person had asked about a walkthrough and someone else mentioned a way to get hints through Reya's mind. It looked complicated at first, but actually, it became so easy and it beats going back and forth from game and walkthrough. Just thought I would share that. Excellent work. xoxoxoxoox Oh, oh, oh, one thing, now I know why I am so attracted to Reya, she is from Garnet City/Town. Garnet is my birthstone, lol.
I don't know. It's normal for me to answer everyone lol. I just ignore the trolls because I don't care about them (unless they have a point). It's great you getting the hang of the Reya's Thoughts, but something people are complaining (and they are right) is that you need to go deep into the skills menu just to see the hints. I will implement a better way to do that, preferably on the main menu.
I don't know about birthstones, but it's cool. Garnet Town is named after Garnet from Final Fantasy IX :3

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
...and hopefully avoidable. I'm neither into pissing nor scat, this would let me leave the game.
Don't worry, everything is avoidable ;)
You can make Reya into a perfect housewife or a pure, virgin .......... (it's a secret) at the end of the game =3

Reactions: Gudil and kurosx

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
I may have to find a way to make a clear map. Even the map will be difficult to find ones way because it's huge. One thing I did on the map to better find the way, is that all avenues are named after fruits. the name of the streets are named randomly, but some of them have blocks (which is on the sign) and often are near a particular place that stands out from the rest, like a house with a beautiful garden, near the hospital, between orange av. and melon av... And the city is separated into districts and it's a little easy to find where they are. I am thinking about a map without the names but with a point orienting where Reya needs to go, with directions when needed. The city is not complicated as soon as the player starts to know the city, and since there will be key NPCs around the city, it will be easy to find the way. But you gave me an idea thinking about the map. There are guards around the city to keep it safe. I will make an option on their conversation about directions.
As an example of another game with large mapping, Anna Exciting Adventure was originally on RPGMaker and had many maps the creator finally made this from screen shots. Yours is one continuous map, not sure how that functions using RAM and without jump points becomes tedious. Maybe the street signs could be listed as jump travel points with a dropdown menu like HannahHonGames used?

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
I will take my day to solve this problem today. If you can keep an eye on my Discord Channel, I'll release the fix there. Once no more bugs are found on Android version, I will post the fix on my Patreon today.
I don't use discord but I'll keep an eye on your patreon these next few days. Thanks for the prompt answer. Good luck.

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
As an example of another game with large mapping, Anna Exciting Adventure was originally on RPGMaker and had many maps the creator finally made this from screen shots. Yours is one continuous map, not sure how that functions using RAM and without jump points becomes tedious. Maybe the street signs could be listed as jump travel points with a dropdown menu like HannahHonGames used?
RPG Maker gives me little choices with jump points =(
The best I could do is the guy that jumps you to certain locations (residential area, commercial district, beach area, red light district and slums area). Apart from that, there are only streets names. But I'll make a mini map to show players the lay of the land.

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Sperm are notorious swimmers with a single objective, a little on the taint or even across the vulva can be all they need to slip in the golden (or pinken) gates...
One of my deepest fears. I use pills but they are not 100% effective and boy I like to be "showered" if you know what I mean ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Thinking Face

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I don't use discord but I'll keep an eye on your patreon these next few days. Thanks for the prompt answer. Good luck.
No problem. I will release it today just for Android users. Windows and Mac versions are ok.

Reactions: Gudil

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Garnet Town is named after Garnet from Final Fantasy IX :3
A very underrated part of the series.
Granted, FF-VII & FF VIII set the bar very high, which FF-IX couldn't keep up, but it was still a very nice game and Garnet was really cute.

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
Yeap. The game is heavily my point of view, but I need to appeal to men's tastes. Since it's my first game, I don't want it to be weird lol
But I'm very kinky myself, I think I'm on the right path... I hope (story wise, I mean).
Yer all good, everything on this site gets weird after a long enough time.
1664384410457.png

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
RPG Maker gives me little choices with jump points =(
The best I could do is the guy that jumps you to certain locations (residential area, commercial district, beach area, red light district and slums area). Apart from that, there are only streets names. But I'll make a mini map to show players the lay of the land.
I have so many game (about 7TB) it is hard to remember everything. Many RPGMaker (et al) switch to Renpy, which is best to do before it gets too big. Each RPGMaker has different variables, as well. Crazybat uses Wolf and it has bus stop jump points, HannahHonGames set up a bike fixed on different maps as a jump point. Maybe ask someone how to do it easiest? I am not bored enough to learn game engine mechanics, but my car won't be ready until the 6th...

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
A very underrated part of the series.
Granted, FF-VII & FF VIII set the bar very high, which FF-IX couldn't keep up, but it was still a very nice game and Garnet was really cute.
I just love this game as much as I love Zelda Breath Of The Wild xD

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I have so many game (about 7TB) it is hard to remember everything. Many RPGMaker (et al) switch to Renpy, which is best to do before it gets too big. Each RPGMaker has different variables, as well. Crazybat uses Wolf and it has bus stop jump points, HannahHonGames set up a bike fixed on different maps as a jump point. Maybe ask someone how to do it easiest? I am not bored enough to learn game engine mechanics, but my car won't be ready until the 6th...
I would have to do it with plugins and I'm trying my best to avoid plugins on my game >_<
I may eventually need a plugin, but if I can make using just what the game provides, that'd be perfect.
On a single map, the RPG Maker MZ just let you use 6 options. But the travel pointers I did on Sapphire City is well done. Once you play in Sapphire City enough, the fast travel will be the least used method. Oh, and I like the bike thingy, I may use that to speed up roaming Sapphire City. Will try to make it for the next update =3

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes