4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
I've written the main story way past Sapphire City. I'm almost done with the main story in fact. There are still a lot of side quests and side stories to write, and now that I've announced two more characters, there will be lots to do on the game.
Yeap. I will implement a gallery after Reya is back to Garnet Town and what I prepared for this is special. I think players will like to see the gallery.
The answer for your question about the neighbor girl... Only time will tell ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
One note, more serious, could you update her peeing with the nice pink crotch she had in that newer sex scene.

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
One note, more serious, could you update her peeing with the nice pink crotch she had in that newer sex scene.
Yeah, that peeing scene is HORRIBLE and I hated it. I don't even know why I did that.
I will implement some peeing scene but it will be in some events (with some audience) and it will be better drawn.

Reactions: Bobber Tail

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Yeah, that peeing scene is HORRIBLE and I hated it. I don't even know why I did that.
I will implement some peeing scene but it will be in some events (with some audience) and it will be better drawn.
Simple repeatable things give us control, like watching her shower. Not sure if we get scolded if she doesn't shower, but she was on the carriage for a couple days and must be ripe, may help her in the slum.
Plus, if you implement a "full bladder" gauge and if she forgets to intentionally pee she will be forced to pee where she is, but maybe not always with an audience. Sorry, been writing and creating content for over half a century, it gets annoying. Plus I've been on a staycation for a week and am bored to tears.

Last edited:

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Simple repeatable things give us control, like watching her shower. Not sure if we get scolded if she doesn't shower, but she was on the carriage for a couple days and must be ripe, may help her in the slum.
Plus, if you implement a "full bladder" gauge and if she forgets to intentionally pee she will be forced to pee where she is, but maybe not always with an audience. Sorry, been writing and creating content for over half a century, it gets annoying. Plus I've been on a staycation for a week and am bored to tears.
Good point lol.
Eventually (not now) Reya will be able to buy a home in each city and town, so the ability to take shower or pee may be present. I just think that's not what players look after in a game, but it's a scene that's easy to implement in every bathroom.
Now about the player control... Once Reya can travel freely through the continent, sex scenes will be repeatable and in every scene, player will be able to choose how the sex will follow. changing poses, etc. (except in some cases where a scene will be mandatory that way).

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Good point lol.
Eventually (not now) Reya will be able to buy a home in each city and town, so the ability to take shower or pee may be present. I just think that's not what players look after in a game, but it's a scene that's easy to implement in every bathroom.
Now about the player control... Once Reya can travel freely through the continent, sex scenes will be repeatable and in every scene, player will be able to choose how the sex will follow. changing poses, etc. (except in some cases where a scene will be mandatory that way).
Check this out for ideas:

• Haha
Reactions: Lunna_

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
I just played the current build and compared to the launch six months ago, a lot has changed here.

Currently, you can explore the next city without having any actions there yet. Although I'm happy to experience a city that consists of more than just 20 buildings, as is usually the case in other games (10 of which are usually not accessible), I'm afraid that this city will end up requiring a lot of walking and searching to find the right building for a quest.
I hope there are already thoughts about either adding a wayfinding system (known from other games, where every 15 steps a small marker on the ground shows the direction) or a very detailed map will be available. This could also be purchased for some favors or quest-related. The thieves guild, guards or tax collectors should have accurate information.

I also hope that so far not accessible paths (southern village exit, paths in the forest, etc.) will lead to interesting places and encounters.

Translated with (free version)

• Love

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Check this out for ideas:
About 9% of my participants said they had fantasized about dressing up as an animal to have sex.

Furry fantasies were related to a broader tendency to change oneself in one’s sexual fantasies, which suggests that they might often be about psychological escape. Many of us become different people—and sometimes different creatures—in our fantasies because it provides an escape from self-awareness, allowing you to focus more on sex rather than yourself.
:KEK:

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I just played the current build and compared to the launch six months ago, a lot has changed here.

Currently, you can explore the next city without having any actions there yet. Although I'm happy to experience a city that consists of more than just 20 buildings, as is usually the case in other games (10 of which are usually not accessible), I'm afraid that this city will end up requiring a lot of walking and searching to find the right building for a quest.
I hope there are already thoughts about either adding a wayfinding system (known from other games, where every 15 steps a small marker on the ground shows the direction) or a very detailed map will be available. This could also be purchased for some favors or quest-related. The thieves guild, guards or tax collectors should have accurate information.

I also hope that so far not accessible paths (southern village exit, paths in the forest, etc.) will lead to interesting places and encounters.

Thank you! ❤
For now, only commercial buildings will be accessible because Reya can't enter other people's houses without consent xD
But eventually she will know the person that belongs to that house and will have means of visiting them.
As for finding one's way through the city, I've made some key points to the map so when Reya needs to find a place, there are street names and block numbers to that, as well as pointing to "next to, northwest from, southwest from, etc.
And I really like your idea of guards, tax collectors and people that will ask for favors from Reya in exchange for infos, might use that =3

I have a continent map that is not accessible to the players but there are mentions of some places of this continent when you talk to people. Eventually I will show the map of the continent (when Reya is able to free to roam everywhere).

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Did I play the same game you guys did... I did not see the same potential
I'm sorry I don't reach your expectations T-T
I'm a loner dev and this is my first game, but I'm doing everything to make it better.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Well, I have some kinks of my own and I'm doing my game with my point of view (and trying hard to appeal for men tastes).
You added peeing, not heavily used, but growing as other taboo's are being crunched like incest and bestiality. No one is suggesting full on golden showers, or pooping on her grandfathers chest while her father pee's in her mouth, just adding some flavor.

EDIR: I must add that a fetish is either in, or out. They are not a toy. Take pee (urination) out or embrace it. Better than that foot fetish!

Last edited:

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
Well, I have some kinks of my own and I'm doing my game with my point of view (and trying hard to appeal for men tastes).
I suggest keeping to what you prefer. Generally there's a major quality drop when a dev tries to do something they aren't too jazzed about. Worst thing you could do is try to mass appeal to everyone for sure. If what you make fits someone's kinks that's nice but I wouldn't go out of the way to appeal to the masses, that's how you end up like EA.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Thank you! ❤
For now, only commercial buildings will be accessible because Reya can't enter other people's houses without consent xD
But eventually she will know the person that belongs to that house and will have means of visiting them.
As for finding one's way through the city, I've made some key points to the map so when Reya needs to find a place, there are street names and block numbers to that, as well as pointing to "next to, northwest from, southwest from, etc.
And I really like your idea of guards, tax collectors and people that will ask for favors from Reya in exchange for infos, might use that =3

I have a continent map that is not accessible to the players but there are mentions of some places of this continent when you talk to people. Eventually I will show the map of the continent (when Reya is able to free to roam everywhere).
I noticed the street signs, but either you manually write a map to know that Watermelon Street is north of Tangerine Avenue, or you get a map with the street names noted as well. For overzealous readers (I often overread something important and therefore have to search for a long time): "You'll find this in Apple Alley, in the southeastern part of town."
So you still have to search on the map, if it is the second or third alley next to the city wall, or alternatively read a lot of street signs until you find the right street. With the size of the city, it is difficult to remember orientation points, especially if there are several days between game sessions.

The easiest way, but probably too late to change it, would be an alphabetical system. Streets with fruit names run from north to south, streets named after localities run from east to west. Currently it is unfortunately unordered (watermelon runs from north to south, strawberry from east to west).
If one would arrange now from left to right apple, blackberry, cherry, one would have a more systematic possibility of the orientation.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Lunna, I really love how you are so responsive to your fan's inquiries and questions. That is so wonderful of you. One person had asked about a walkthrough and someone else mentioned a way to get hints through Reya's mind. It looked complicated at first, but actually, it became so easy and it beats going back and forth from game and walkthrough. Just thought I would share that. Excellent work. xoxoxoxoox Oh, oh, oh, one thing, now I know why I am so attracted to Reya, she is from Garnet City/Town. Garnet is my birthstone, lol.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
Android version used to work fine, the 0.4.2 give me this as soon as I click new game: Screenshot_2022-09-27-23-36-36-022_com.luna.reyaslife.jpg

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
You added peeing, not heavily used, but growing as other taboo's are being crunched like incest and bestiality. No one is suggesting full on golden showers, or pooping on her grandfathers chest while her father pee's in her mouth, just adding some flavor.

EDIR: I must add that a fetish is either in, or out. They are not a toy. Take pee (urination) out or embrace it. Better than that foot fetish!
I can tell that the scenes with peeing will be bound to shame events. Some of the shower events as well, but I have some different scenes planned for that.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes