4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
What? sorry I don't understand my first time playing games like this
Meh... There is no autosave on MZ. Sorry for confusing you.
Can you zip your game and send me? I'll see what's causing this error (probably you'll need to upload to mega, workupload, etc). You can send me the link here, Patreon or discord.

Reactions: BaasB

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Hi, your game has a lot of promise, really enjoyed it! When can we expect an update?
Hi! Thanks a bunch! ❤
I will make an announcement this week. I think one or two weeks at best for the next update =3

Reactions: BaasB

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
ok so is it safe to assume theres no updates to story?i say this because LAST version ended with me having to talk to a guy with a cloak AND this version (so called update) i STILL cant talk to this guy so ....?
(to refresh your memory from last time i posted over same quest)
really love this game just frustrated cant progress (no hate here brother just as i said frustrated not being able to progress)
image_2022-09-26_190313173.png

Last edited:

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
ok so is it safe to assume theres no updates to story?i say this because LAST version ended with me having to talk to a guy with a cloak AND this version (so called update) i STILL cant talk to this guy so ....?
(to refresh your memory from last time i posted over same quest)
really love this game just frustrated cant progress (no hate here brother just as i said frustrated not being able to progress)
View attachment 2066637
Yeap... I said on the changelog that this update doesn't bring any update on the story, just more buildings available to visit... Sorry =P
The city takes a lot of my time to build because there's so much houses and stores and I want the city to be complete so I can make the main story, side quests, jobs, side story as best as possible. Since Reya will be able to choose where she can work to make some money, this is mandatory. There will be more 1 or 2 little updates like this one and then, I will be working on the 0.05 update which brings new content to the story. Don't be frustrated, just a little patience (and if you want to see some new things I'm making for the city, reach me out on my Discord server =3
PS: I'm a sister, not a brother =P

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I think this game pretty good but we need quest button
Well, there's a "Reya's Thoughts" on her skills that you can use to see what to do next. But a quest button isn't necessary for now, but I will make a book with her "to dos" as soon as she'll be able to start jobs.

Reactions: alipote

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
I think this game pretty good but we need quest button
I was just going to comment on this. It is hidden under like 5 click points.
1) Right Click or select 3 slashes at top right
2) select SKILLS
3) Select REYA
4) Select REYAS THOUGHTS
5) Select HINTS
6) Select REYA (again)

WAY TO COMPLICATED!

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
2) select SKILLS
3) Select REYA
4) Select REYAS THOUGHTS
5) Select HINTS
6) Select REYA (again)

WAY TO COMPLICATED!
Yeah, it's a bit complicated. RPG Maker doesn't make it easier for me, but I promise I'll make a plugin (or download one) to make it better for the player :3

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Yeap... I said on the changelog that this update doesn't bring any update on the story, just more buildings available to visit... Sorry =P
The city takes a lot of my time to build because there's so much houses and stores and I want the city to be complete so I can make the main story, side quests, jobs, side story as best as possible. Since Reya will be able to choose where she can work to make some money, this is mandatory. There will be more 1 or 2 little updates like this one and then, I will be working on the 0.05 update which brings new content to the story. Don't be frustrated, just a little patience (and if you want to see some new things I'm making for the city, reach me out on my Discord server =3
PS: I'm a sister, not a brother =P
oh ok sister my bad im sorry about that ive tried to use discord a few times but it doesnt like my pc it always crashes on me disconnects and so on i use skype a lot but i know theres people that are not into that so ...BUT i really do love your game a lot
im sorry if i came across the wrong way (not my intentions ) thats why i tried to explain best as i could
every time any game gets an update i get all excited then when its not the update i was expecting its like aww darn LOL
ill just wait patiently for updates and eventually ill see the rest of your work (new areas and so on) really do love your game
theres really not to many like it on here doing fantastic work for sure :)

• Love
Reactions: Lunna_

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Yeah, it's a bit complicated. RPG Maker doesn't make it easier for me, but I promise I'll make a plugin (or download one) to make it better for the player :3
Hit a bigger issue, Sapphire City, HUUUUUUUUUGE maps, no idea where to go, all signs are for streets, but no notion of meaning, need visual map standard in RPGMaker (not sure where, but most games have it in KEY ITEMS section), in F95Zone forum there is a section for helping Dev's or separate image of maps included in main folder by EXE file.

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
oh ok sister my bad im sorry about that ive tried to use discord a few times but it doesnt like my pc it always crashes on me disconnects and so on i use skype a lot but i know theres people that are not into that so ...BUT i really do love your game a lot
im sorry if i came across the wrong way (not my intentions ) thats why i tried to explain best as i could
every time any game gets an update i get all excited then when its not the update i was expecting its like aww darn LOL
ill just wait patiently for updates and eventually ill see the rest of your work (new areas and so on) really do love your game
theres really not to many like it on here doing fantastic work for sure :)
Thank you! And don't worry. I've seen no ill intention in your words =3
I know what you mean. I get the same feeling when the update don't reach my expectations. I'm releasing these minor updates because I promised at least an update per month, but boy, this city is huge and have a ton of things to do. And I'm brave enough as to not repeat the structure of ANY building. If you try to visit them, you'll see different people and a different place every time. I'm doing this because most of these places will have It's own short story and Reya will be able to chose whichever job she wants. Most of the NPCs on the stores will have a back story so Reya can start a relationship with them. That's why it's taking time to build the city.

• Red Heart
Reactions: str8up

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Hit a bigger issue, Sapphire City, HUUUUUUUUUGE maps, no idea where to go, all signs are for streets, but no notion of meaning, need visual map standard in RPGMaker (not sure where, but most games have it in KEY ITEMS section), in F95Zone forum there is a section for helping Dev's or separate image of maps included in main folder by EXE file.
YES! That's what I wanted lol! I will make a post on Patreon and on Discord to show the different districts of the city, but the idea is to make the player explore the city and get lost (really lol). But I'll try to make it so that players doesn't get bored with the city. So there will be something in every corner, new side stories, hints, scenes... One thing I can tell for now is that the city is divided in residential area, commercial district, red light district and slums (and there's a little beach area). Most of the jobs will have it's street name and block related to it's story, so players will get the hang of the city. And yes, I will make a mini map eventually, but the player will need it only for exceptional cases.

Reactions: DrReyMoore

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
2) select SKILLS
3) Select REYA
4) Select REYAS THOUGHTS
5) Select HINTS
6) Select REYA (again)

WAY TO COMPLICATED!
Also way too vague. It just repeats all of the quests thoughts from the beginning, with no clue as to which have been completed and where to go to complete the incomplete ones.

Most RPGM games I've played have a quest log right there with the skills, status, inventory, etc buttons. Maybe even every single one bar this one. I'd urge you to add one ASAP. I've ragequit more than once over the "what the hell am I supposed to do now?" bug.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes