4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Found the first bug. Now on to yours =P
There's an event with uncle Harry that Reya go to his house and he is masturbating thinking of her. Do you have a save file from before this event? If not, can you send me your save file prior to the bug?
Here. The 6 one is the night where uncle is about to have sex with Sara (event hasn't been triggered yet). The 7th is the one after the bar shift where she needs to go to the house to check on Sara. I'm sorry I can't remember which save is the one before uncle is masturbating x_x

Kshitij G

Mar 14, 2018
cant change the clothes in the house before goin at night to sapphire city , i am in bikini , it tells me to change but cant do it

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Indeed, and I highly recommend the humble skirt as well as anything that can be undressed top down/without full removal of the article. After all, its more fun if quick access to the goods is provided in a way that allows for quick redressing in the event of....interruptions.

Glad to see you jazzed about this though. Was worried you'd fall in with the mix that considered clothing a hindrance instead of an enhancement to scenes.
Please, I'm a girl. What I do for fun is changing sets of clothes in front of the mirror to see how it fits me xD
The only thing that really bothers me is draw all the sets of clothes on computer. On my iPad is really easier and fun. I need to start transferring my drawings from iPad to the game =3
I think after the 0.05, I'll start replacing all the art on the game to the new ones.

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
cant change the clothes in the house before goin at night to sapphire city , i am in bikini , it tells me to change but cant do it
How can't you do it? Are you in Reya's room or the bathroom? The options to change clothes is greyed out? If possible, send me your save file so I can take a look at the bug, please.

Reactions: BaasB

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
Please, I'm a girl. What I do for fun is changing sets of clothes in front of the mirror to see how it fits me xD
The only thing that really bothers me is draw all the sets of clothes on computer. On my iPad is really easier and fun. I need to start transferring my drawings from iPad to the game =3
I think after the 0.05, I'll start replacing all the art on the game to the new ones.
Guess I'll yield to the expert then. And yes, tablets do have the major advantage of better precision unless you are one of those old school people who can use a drawing pad with the computer. Never could get the hang of those.

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Guess I'll yield to the expert then. And yes, tablets do have the major advantage of better precision unless you are one of those old school people who can use a drawing pad with the computer. Never could get the hang of those.
My problem is a bit harder >_<
I use mouse do draw (on Adobe Animate) and although Animate does good work with lines, I can't make good clothes, shadow and lightning and Reya's face is always meh or terrible =/
Oh, and I take too much time drawing there, which makes things a little boring. On iPad is really different, but I'm still learning to use the tools.

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
My problem is a bit harder >_<
I use mouse do draw (on Adobe Animate) and although Animate does good work with lines, I can't make good clothes, shadow and lightning and Reya's face is always meh or terrible =/
Oh, and I take too much time drawing there, which makes things a little boring. On iPad is really different, but I'm still learning to use the tools.
Sadly I can't help you with any advice, I only take pictures I can't draw them for shit.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lunna_

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Here. The 6 one is the night where uncle is about to have sex with Sara (event hasn't been triggered yet). The 7th is the one after the bar shift where she needs to go to the house to check on Sara. I'm sorry I can't remember which save is the one before uncle is masturbating x_x
Whoa! What a mess >_<
I see that the hints were still on for the adventurer's clothes and the bunny ear. Fixed that. For the rest of the bugs, I can't find where it got that messy. I mean, on your save file 6, the quest to see Sarah was on before the second job on the bar. On my code there's nowhere where you can start that event without going to the bar first. I would need to know the exact steps you took until this save file >_<
On my end, I was able to play until the end of the update without any bugs, doing all naughty things and choosing to be Sean's girlfriend (although this last choice doesn't mess with the Sarah of bar events)

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I didn't had much time yesterday to fix things. But today I'll definitely see what's happening with the event after you do the mayor letter quest, Sarah event and this map112.json.
I'll post a fix today ;)
I think I know what's causing this bug. Well, not a game bug per se, but a bug on Android Studio. As soon as I fix one last bug, I'll release a new small update with all the fixes =3

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nattazz and tuShua

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
I think I know what's causing this bug. Well, not a game bug per se, but a bug on Android Studio. As soon as I fix one last bug, I'll release a new small update with all the fixes =3
Thanks Luna! take your time

vendarr

Jan 22, 2019
This is really nice. Gonna keep an eye on it. Can even see me supporting this on Patreon.
Like the setting, slow corruption and build up. Hope to see this growing. Good luck to the dev!

• Love
Reactions: Lunna_

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Oh completely forgot about those. Thanks for the help!
I found the bug. Thanks!
I will modify your save file so you can continue the game where you left off and I'll implement the fix on the next update.

Nattazz

Dec 13, 2021
Thank you! I'm looking foward to it.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I didn't had much time yesterday to fix things. But today I'll definitely see what's happening with the event after you do the mayor letter quest, Sarah event and this map112.json.
I'll post a fix today ;)
Happy about the fix. A suggestion for a possible story assuming she goes back home. Have the bully blackmail reya in exchange for being nice to Sean. Could be an interesting route

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes