4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Happy about the fix. A suggestion for a possible story assuming she goes back home. Have the bully blackmail reya in exchange for being nice to Sean. Could be an interesting route
Yeap. There is a good amount of story for both choices (if Reya chooses Sean or Eddy) \o/

• Red Heart
Reactions: BaasB and vendarr

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I can't install it. I unzip it but there is no apk file it's another zip file please help
Sorry. I forgot to add .apk at the end of the file when I was renaming it to the current update >_<
Just add .apk to the end of the file and it's good to go.

Reactions: BaasB

biniweti

May 2, 2018
so about the next update are we going to see shota content? thx for answers plus great game keep up the good work

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 1680188

Overview:
About Reya:
She, just like me, loves biology and animals, but is too naive about the world.
She would do anything to make people happy and will get in trouble (... or not?) for doing so.
Her aim is to become a biologist, but in the game she will have a lot of job options like a seller,
a simple housewife and even a criminal or a prostitute.
It all depends on the player's choices.​

Thread Updated: 2022-08-24
Release Date: 2022-08-24
Developer: Lunna -
Censored: No
Version: 0.04.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - -
Mac:
- MEGA - -
Android: - MEGA - -

Extra:
Walkthrough

View attachment 1680184 View attachment 1680208 View attachment 1680185 View attachment 1680209 View attachment 1680186 View attachment 1680249 View attachment 1680188
View attachment 1680244 View attachment 1680257 View attachment 1680245 View attachment 1680247 View attachment 1680248 View attachment 1680258 View attachment 1680246
This is a very good start and I agree a lot of the renders have to be improved upon. Some of Reya's pics look a little creepy. Love your plans for the future. Any idea as to the next update? Thank you, for this game. In the game, it was mentioned that Reya was only a stepdaughter. Is it possible to just make her the daughter, by blood? Much more fun, that way. At least make it an option.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lunna_

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
This is a very good start and I agree a lot of the renders have to be improved upon. Some of Reya's pics look a little creepy. Love your plans for the future. Any idea as to the next update? Thank you, for this game.
She is great her and the developer :cool:

• Love

xmrrobotx

May 13, 2019
I like the game very much and thank you very much.. I have a suggestion for the game producer, I would love to see the Dilf scene.. I hope his has such an idea.. :)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
This is a very good start and I agree a lot of the renders have to be improved upon. Some of Reya's pics look a little creepy. Love your plans for the future. Any idea as to the next update? Thank you, for this game. In the game, it was mentioned that Reya was only a stepdaughter. Is it possible to just make her the daughter, by blood? Much more fun, that way. At least make it an option.
Thank you! =3
Yeah. My drawings on iPad is getting a lot better. Soon I'll be able to start redo all the art of the game \o/
So, about the stepdaughter... Her real father will show up eventually and it's up to the player what she'll do with this info ;D

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Thank you! =3
Yeah. My drawings on iPad is getting a lot better. Soon I'll be able to start redo all the art of the game \o/
So, about the stepdaughter... Her real father will show up eventually and it's up to the player what she'll do with this info ;D
Nice. Thank you. Any idea for an update date?

Last edited:

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Nice. Thank you. Any idea for an update date?
Not sure yet. I've been sick this last few days and the development got affected. But I'm back on my feet and I'm working like crazy again. I think I'll release two more small updates with new available buildings and then I can get back to make new scenes, story content, side jobs and side quests. I really don't know how much time to 0.05 because I want to deliver a city that's full of content. But I'll keep the Discord and Patreon updated as how the development is going.

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I downloaded it directly on the discord server
That's really odd. I tried to download the game from my discord to play on windows and it's fine =(
Try on another machine, if you can, and see if the same happens. I'll try to search the internet about this issue.
Edit: Oh. See if you're trying to save on the autosave slot. You can't save there, just on the manual save slots.

Reactions: BaasB

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Not sure yet. I've been sick this last few days and the development got affected. But I'm back on my feet and I'm working like crazy again. I think I'll release two more small updates with new available buildings and then I can get back to make new scenes, story content, side jobs and side quests. I really don't know how much time to 0.05 because I want to deliver a city that's full of content. But I'll keep the Discord and Patreon updated as how the development is going.
So glad to hear that you are feeling better. Keep up the excellent work. Looking forward to the next update.

• Red Heart
Reactions: vendarr and Lunna_

MAXIMUS073

Jul 3, 2020
That's really odd. I tried to download the game from my discord to play on windows and it's fine =(
Try on another machine, if you can, and see if the same happens. I'll try to search the internet about this issue.
Edit: Oh. See if you're trying to save on the autosave slot. You can't save there, just on the manual save slots.
What? sorry I don't understand my first time playing games like this

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes