4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

ulysses1210

Apr 11, 2021
Not gonna lie, really enjoyed this. There are several kinks that I enjoy and the bj through the whole carriage ride was a great one (hope its used again). Not sure if that is the last scene or not based on the patreon tho. Great job!

• Love
Reactions: Lunna_

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I think the one you're talking about is from the hide and seek event with the kids. If you hide behind the mayors house, this event will trigger
It might have but there is a pic in page 1 where she is doing it bot just the hide and seek one where she runs away. There were mentions of eating a lollipop in front of gramps which I couldn't trigger plus a scene at the front where he is laying next to her which I haven't got. I would also like to know of there are any real differences right now if you say no to Sean?

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I'm playing the game from the beginning. Just finished the back and forth with the letters to the mayor. Tells me to go get my underwear upstairs. Check my clothes and I am still wearing my underwear. Grab the new set from next to my bed. Shame jumps us by 40 and it tells me I can't go anywhere like this. Doesn't matter what clothes I put on, I am stuck.

Save attached.
Some people are reporting this bug and one after leaving the second work on the bar to find Sarah. I'll see what's causing these
bugs today or tomorrow (tight schedule today >_<) and I'll post a fix soon after. Thanks for reporting.

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Not gonna lie, really enjoyed this. There are several kinks that I enjoy and the bj through the whole carriage ride was a great one (hope its used again). Not sure if that is the last scene or not based on the patreon tho. Great job!
Yeap. That was the last event of the current update. I'll post updates 0.04.2 and 0.04.3 with more places to visit in the city and after that, 0.05 with new story scenes, side quests and side jobs.

Reactions: ulysses1210

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
It might have but there is a pic in page 1 where she is doing it bot just the hide and seek one where she runs away. There were mentions of eating a lollipop in front of gramps which I couldn't trigger plus a scene at the front where he is laying next to her which I haven't got. I would also like to know of there are any real differences right now if you say no to Sean?
I cut short the event of the hide and seek because her corruption was going too fast.
When you finish the herb and medicine events, Reya's dad give her a lollipop. go down the stairs and she will go outside the house. eat the lollipop and get back to her house and speak again to gramps.
Next event with gramps will be one that she's only on her underwear and sleeps with him (not sex tho).
Not much difference if you say no to Sean, but in some comments if she's doing naughty things with other people. Anyway, before she goes to Sapphire City, there's an option to break up with Sean or not.

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
That cart scene is actually great, definitely want to see what you do in the city, and I'm pumped for certain scenes to pick up where they left off when she gets back to he village. On a side note, have you considered making that cart bj have more stages and be a slightly longer scene. It is a long journey and a couple other images would be nice to demonstate the passage of time. My two suggestions would either be some form of bukakke (a flash to her face sullied followed by another where her top is down and dripping with more would be the idea, guy did say he was backed up). Suggestion 2 would be to consider having her give a titjob since he did start the journey talking about her bouncing betties for a whole scene.

Of course focus on the city since progressing the story matters most, but if you find time I would love some extra love to that scene since its my favorite so far. Also eager to see a way to visit old scenes once we progress a little more.

Nattazz

Dec 13, 2021
Well its a good game, the art isn't bad. But I'm looking foward to the fix of the load map112.json update, since I'm really stuck there

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
That cart scene is actually great, definitely want to see what you do in the city, and I'm pumped for certain scenes to pick up where they left off when she gets back to he village. On a side note, have you considered making that cart bj have more stages and be a slightly longer scene. It is a long journey and a couple other images would be nice to demonstate the passage of time. My two suggestions would either be some form of bukakke (a flash to her face sullied followed by another where her top is down and dripping with more would be the idea, guy did say he was backed up). Suggestion 2 would be to consider having her give a titjob since he did start the journey talking about her bouncing betties for a whole scene.

Of course focus on the city since progressing the story matters most, but if you find time I would love some extra love to that scene since its my favorite so far. Also eager to see a way to visit old scenes once we progress a little more.
I didn't do much things there because he is one of the key NPC and there's more story there. So more naughty things planned with that man of the cart =P
Your ideas are pretty good, but I want to save them for later.
Thanks! ❤

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Well its a good game, the art isn't bad. But I'm looking foward to the fix of the load map112.json update, since I'm really stuck there
I didn't had much time yesterday to fix things. But today I'll definitely see what's happening with the event after you do the mayor letter quest, Sarah event and this map112.json.
I'll post a fix today ;)

Reactions: pussydestroyer445

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
I didn't do much things there because he is one of the key NPC and there's more story there. So more naughty things planned with that man of the cart =P
Your ideas are pretty good, but I want to save them for later.
Thanks! ❤
In that case I look forward to what devious dealings you create. Keep up the good work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lunna_

numors

Jun 22, 2021
South beach would be inside Garnet Town, when you go east and there's a beach, from there, go south.
During day or night? Because during the day I need a bikini and I dont have money to buy one. And at night nothing happens

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
During day or night? Because during the day I need a bikini and I dont have money to buy one. And at night nothing happens
Try going to the menu and use Reya's Thoughts on her skills. She tells what needs to be done. You can go to the beach only at night unless you already have the bikini.

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
Another thought for you. I know a proper clothing system is still a ways off, but for the two piece options I recommend adding skirts and halter tops. Not sure if you are using a paper doll system but undressing would be rather similar with those articles to the dress. That and there's so many systems out there that go from 0-naked in the blink of the eye which is a waste. After all, how much a person is willing to take off is a good way of showing how internally resistant they are to the acts they are doing. Figured I'd spew the thought out while I have it.

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Another thought for you. I know a proper clothing system is still a ways off, but for the two piece options I recommend adding skirts and halter tops. Not sure if you are using a paper doll system but undressing would be rather similar with those articles to the dress. That and there's so many systems out there that go from 0-naked in the blink of the eye which is a waste. After all, how much a person is willing to take off is a good way of showing how internally resistant they are to the acts they are doing. Figured I'd spew the thought out while I have it.
Oooh the clothing system. Yes! I love this part. I didn't implemented it thoroughly because I was waiting for the story reach Sapphire City. NOW the fun part will begin =3

Reactions: ulysses1210

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Hello! The "better leave them alone" bug is back again. It won't let me go home because of it needs me to check Sarah out.
Found the first bug. Now on to yours =P
There's an event with uncle Harry that Reya go to his house and he is masturbating thinking of her. Do you have a save file from before this event? If not, can you send me your save file prior to the bug?

Reactions: tuShua

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
Oooh the clothing system. Yes! I love this part. I didn't implemented it thoroughly because I was waiting for the story reach Sapphire City. NOW the fun part will begin =3
Indeed, and I highly recommend the humble skirt as well as anything that can be undressed top down/without full removal of the article. After all, its more fun if quick access to the goods is provided in a way that allows for quick redressing in the event of....interruptions.

Glad to see you jazzed about this though. Was worried you'd fall in with the mix that considered clothing a hindrance instead of an enhancement to scenes.

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
Indeed, and I highly recommend the humble skirt as well as anything that can be undressed top down/without full removal of the article. After all, its more fun if quick access to the goods is provided in a way that allows for quick redressing in the event of....interruptions.

Glad to see you jazzed about this though. Was worried you'd fall in with the mix that considered clothing a hindrance instead of an enhancement to scenes.
Also button ups. Never underestimate the sex appeal of a button up

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes