4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
update was too short :(
Yeah, that's because of the work the Sapphire city is giving me. I will release two more small updates with more houses and buildings done, then I'll start new story content and scenes.

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
i think i did this right, you just have to walk upstairs and try and put your panties on to get it to happen
I tried the game from the start and there were no bug xD
Can you tell me what were your choices along the game?

Klauw1988

Aug 23, 2020
Somehow I'm stuck.

I need to find the cloaked man at the main square of Sapphire City's slums. But I can't get in to the slums, because they locked the place down. I found a guy for fast travel, so I selected the "slums" and found the cloaked man. But when I interact with him, I only see ... nothing else.

I'm not suppose to use the "fast" travel guy yet I suppose, right? What do I need to do to get in to the slums?

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
i think i did this right, you just have to walk upstairs and try and put your panties on to get it to happen
Or try to delete the global and config files, see if that works.
Somehow I'm stuck.

I need to find the cloaked man at the main square of Sapphire City's slums. But I can't get in to the slums, because they locked the place down. I found a guy for fast travel, so I selected the "slums" and found the cloaked man. But when I interact with him, I only see ... nothing else.

I'm not suppose to use the "fast" travel guy yet I suppose, right? What do I need to do to get in to the slums?
That's the end of the update. Since the city is giving me a lot of work, I'll release little updates with more open places in the city. Once everything's done, I'll start the next new story content.

Klauw1988

Aug 23, 2020
Or try to delete the global and config files, see if that works.

That's the end of the update. Since the city is giving me a lot of work, I'll release little updates with more open places in the city. Once everything's done, I'll start the next new story content.
Alright, I understand. It's maybe a good idea to add a "end of content" message or someting. I was stuck at this section for almost a hour.

Or I missed the message, but as far I know, I haven't seen it. Maybe a idea to "warn" players that they reached the end of this update. Also when I go to the "help" function, it could also say "end of the update" or something instead of "seach for cloaked guy."

Just an idea. :)

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Alright, I understand. It's maybe a good idea to add a "end of content" message or someting. I was stuck at this section for almost a hour.

Or I missed the message, but as far I know, I haven't seen it. Maybe a idea to "warn" players that they reached the end of this update. Also when I go to the "help" function, it could also say "end of the update" or something instead of "seach for cloaked guy."

Just an idea. :)
Yeah, I'll add it in the next update xD
Outside Sapphire City, you see the man that carried Reya to Sapphire City. He says about the end of the update. I guess it's easy to miss him :p

jacarado

Mar 22, 2019
Hello everyone.

I would like to ask a question, in case I made a final one (until the update of this date) and that some screens I saw in the main post didn't happen to me.

The question is: If I replay from scratch and do some different things like always talking to NPC (Mayor for example) could something different happen or is the trajectory of events totally linear?

Thank you, very good game and I liked it <3

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lunna_

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Hello everyone.

I would like to ask a question, in case I made a final one (until the update of this date) and that some screens I saw in the main post didn't happen to me.

The question is: If I replay from scratch and do some different things like always talking to NPC (Mayor for example) could something different happen or is the trajectory of events totally linear?

Thank you, very good game and I liked it <3
There are some scenes I had to cut short or change because Reya's corruption was going too fast. Some of those scenes are still here on F95, so ignore that >_<

• Red Heart
Reactions: jacarado

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Can anyone share the last save before the update ?
It depends on what you done so far and if you chose Reya to be Sean's girlfriend or not, but here is one from my playtest two scenes before the end of the 0.04c
If the save file doesn't work, maybe I'll have to send you the config and global files as well.

ckr96

Apr 18, 2021
It depends on what you done so far and if you chose Reya to be Sean's girlfriend or not, but here is one from my playtest two scenes before the end of the 0.04c
If the save file doesn't work, maybe I'll have to send you the config and global files as well.
Yeap it didnt work.Can ı get config and global files too :)

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Hello! The "better leave them alone" bug is back again. It won't let me go home because of it needs me to check Sarah out.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Yeah, that's because of the work the Sapphire city is giving me. I will release two more small updates with more houses and buildings done, then I'll start new story content and scenes.
take your time and don't overpush yourself *pat

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Lunna_

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
So I noticed in the pics on page 1 there was a mayor blowjob is that possible to get and if yes how? I have am error on android saying" failed to load data/map112.json. I'm heading to sapphire city if that helps and just finished the desert scene with Ferdinand

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
take your time and don't overpush yourself *pat
That's fine. I'm having fun.
I'm doing some buildings per day and it's going smooth. Soon I'll be able to release a full update (0.05) with new scenes and side quests.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: tuShua
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes