4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
So I noticed in the pics on page 1 there was a mayor blowjob is that possible to get and if yes how? I have am error on android saying" failed to load data/map112.json. I'm heading to sapphire city if that helps and just finished the desert scene with Ferdinand
There are some scenes that appear here on f95 that I had to change because Reya's corruption was going too fast.
I will look about this error on Android and will release an update patch if needed. Thanks.

Swick8877

Feb 22, 2021
I tried the game from the start and there were no bug xD
Can you tell me what were your choices along the game?
Got the medicine and went and picked the plants, played hide and seek hid behind mayors, uncles and in garden ( in that order) in that then delivered the notes to the mayor let him see tits, then let him continue then go to the hose and father says to go to cobalt city. after that you have to go put panties on, that's when it bugged out on the amour rack in your house and keeps saying i cant go out like this or something.

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Got the medicine and went and picked the plants, played hide and seek hid behind mayors, uncles and in garden ( in that order) in that then delivered the notes to the mayor let him see tits, then let him continue then go to the hose and father says to go to cobalt city. after that you have to go put panties on, that's when it bugged out on the amour rack in your house and keeps saying i cant go out like this or something.
This was exactly what I did in the playtest. Try a new save (delete everything from the save folder).

Swick8877

Feb 22, 2021
This was exactly what I did in the playtest. Try a new save (delete everything from the save folder).
i did that, just redownloaded to see if that makes a difference, i also changed my hair to blonde if that makes a difference.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
There are some scenes that appear here on f95 that I had to change because Reya's corruption was going too fast.
I will look about this error on Android and will release an update patch if needed. Thanks.
I take it the grandpa scene is another. Is it possible to eat the lolly in front of the grandpa

Oratorio

Aug 3, 2017
I'm playing the game from the beginning. Just finished the back and forth with the letters to the mayor. Tells me to go get my underwear upstairs. Check my clothes and I am still wearing my underwear. Grab the new set from next to my bed. Shame jumps us by 40 and it tells me I can't go anywhere like this. Doesn't matter what clothes I put on, I am stuck.

Save attached.

tamercihan1

Apr 30, 2017
I'm playing the game from the beginning. Just finished the back and forth with the letters to the mayor. Tells me to go get my underwear upstairs. Check my clothes and I am still wearing my underwear. Grab the new set from next to my bed. Shame jumps us by 40 and it tells me I can't go anywhere like this. Doesn't matter what clothes I put on, I am stuck.

Save attached.
just go and change in the bath

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Ouch >_<
With a new save file or an old one?
with a new save file from the latest update. I just came from working on the bar, then she said something about checking on Sara, but when I go to her house she says not to disturb them TvT

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017

Save attached.
how do you raise shame? Mine is still 0 lmao

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
So I noticed in the pics on page 1 there was a mayor blowjob is that possible to get and if yes how? I have am error on android saying" failed to load data/map112.json. I'm heading to sapphire city if that helps and just finished the desert scene with Ferdinand
I think the one you're talking about is from the hide and seek event with the kids. If you hide behind the mayors house, this event will trigger

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes