4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Your save file is working fine. Once Reya gets the maid outfit, she can change just fine. See if you have the latest update (0.04.1) and try again from your save file.
i forgot to save where i was ill get back to that point again dad sends you to bar and after alls said and done go to put the dress on and then she says she cant go out like that or something ill get to that point again and if i get hung up ill save from THAT point and reupload my save
updated: ok im back to where i was and all seems fine
LOL why me so after the shift is over get told to change and go home and wont let me

Last edited:

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
i forgot to save where i was ill get back to that point again dad sends you to bar and after alls said and done go to put the dress on and then she says she cant go out like that or something ill get to that point again and if i get hung up ill save from THAT point and reupload my save
Sure. Save just before the problem happens and I'll see again ;)

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
updated: ok im back to where i was and all seems fine
LOL why me so after the shift is over get told to change and go home and wont let me
Ok, I see what's happening. When Reya wears the maid outfit, she needs to keep her bras off, so when you want to change back to her clothes, be sure to put back her bras. That would work =3

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Ok, I see what's happening. When Reya wears the maid outfit, she needs to keep her bras off, so when you want to change back to her clothes, be sure to put back her bras. That would work =3
ok i put the bra on and still wont let me go says shift aint done (something to that effect)
so i put maid outfit on and theres nothing to do rinse/repeat

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
ok i put the bra on and still wont let me go says shift aint done (something to that effect)
so i put maid outfit on and theres nothing to do rinse/repeat
You need to make things in this order:
Change your clothes (making sure to put bras again)
Put back the maid outfit on the dresser
Speak with Sarah
Then you can exit the bar.
Tell me if that works :)

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
You need to make things in this order:
Change your clothes (making sure to put bras again)
Put back the maid outfit on the dresser
Speak with Sarah
Then you can exit the bar.
Tell me if that works :)
my bad thats what was causing the issues sorry brother ya i forget to put dress back

babaicheg

Mar 7, 2019
Why do I LOVE RPGM games? Its when a designer plant 10 greeny herbs on greeny field and you must gather them. Designer ofcourse know where are they and how to get them. But me... I got a whole 9 herbs and now searching for the last one. 10 min... 15 min... God damn I walked step by step whole map... 20 min... Where the f... the last one? Its a great quest for sure, but I was thinking its a game about something more than searching herbs. Really hope next one wouldnt be search 10 blue fishes in blue lake or river.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
wondering what im missing or doing wrong so im on a mission to talk to a dude in the slums with a cloak
in middle of town or something and this guy is the only one with that description BUT he wont crack to me image_2022-08-25_031525743.png

Last edited:

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Downloaded the android one. After extraction it said I don't have anything to open the game file so anyone know what I can use?

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Why do I LOVE RPGM games? Its when a designer plant 10 greeny herbs on greeny field and you must gather them. Designer ofcourse know where are they and how to get them. But me... I got a whole 9 herbs and now searching for the last one. 10 min... 15 min... God damn I walked step by step whole map... 20 min... Where the f... the last one? Its a great quest for sure, but I was thinking its a game about something more than searching herbs. Really hope next one wouldnt be search 10 blue fishes in blue lake or river.
Ok, I know it's really cliché, but in my defense, the herbs and the vines in this quest are important ingredients for a potion later in the game. >_<

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
wondering what im missing or doing wrong so im on a mission to talk to a dude in the slums with a cloak
in middle of town or something and this guy is the only one with that description BUT he wont crack to me View attachment 2003884
This is the end of the update. There's no more content for now. I may release another update or two with more buildings to access and then more new content and scenes :3

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Downloaded the android one. After extraction it said I don't have anything to open the game file so anyone know what I can use?
It has to have an .apk file inside the zip. Are you having the issue with the apk?
If I made the mistake of taking out the .apk of the name when I was renaming it, just add .apk at the end of the file and try again.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
It has to have an .apk file inside the zip. Are you having the issue with the apk?
If I made the mistake of taking out the .apk of the name when I was renaming it, just add .apk at the end of the file and try again.
Yep I renamed it and it worked fine thank you

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lunna_

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
This is the end of the update. There's no more content for now. I may release another update or two with more buildings to access and then more new content and scenes :3
cool well i look forward to next update :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lunna_

Swick8877

Feb 22, 2021
was playing the new update from the beginning, and it got caught in a loop when you go to put you panty's back on before cobalt city, just keeps saying cannot go out like this and you cant get past it.

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
was playing the new update from the beginning, and it got caught in a loop when you go to put you panty's back on before cobalt city, just keeps saying cannot go out like this and you cant get past it.
Can you share your save file? I will try a new game to see if the same occurs here.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes