4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Lion18

Oct 25, 2018
I'm really loving this game, so if I can, I'd like to suggest an improvement:
A sort of "room of memories" where is possible to rewatch the H-scenes.

Anyway you're making a really good job.

Cheers.

Edit: I added this game in my signature :)

• Love
Reactions: Lunna_

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I'm really loving this game, so if I can, I'd like to suggest an improvement:
A sort of "room of memories" where is possible to rewatch the H-scenes.

Anyway you're making a really good job.

Cheers.

Edit: I added this game in my signature :)
Yeap. A room of recollection is on it's way. Already know what it will be. Maybe I'll add it on the next update.
I'm really honored about my game being on your signature. Thank you so much!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lion18

gsuk

Jul 31, 2018
Thanks the file works perfectly.

Maybe some variable got lost.

Thanks
I'm uploading the update fix right now. Keep an eye on my Patreon page (the game is free) or my Discord server. I'll announce the update fix in 5 or 10 minutes.
Didn't fix it for me. Downloaded patch. Replayed game from start. Chose not to be girlfriend. Same problem. Sean loop. Here's my save just after first asking Sean to meet in private.

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Didn't fix it for me. Downloaded patch. Replayed game from start. Chose not to be girlfriend. Same problem. Sean loop. Here's my save just after first asking Sean to meet in private.
Hi! See if you have the latest update (0.04c). The patch is only for this update but it's not for this bug in specific. the 0.04c already has the fix for the bug with Sean.
Edit: Forgot to mention that your file worked fine here.

Last edited:
Reactions: gsuk

gsuk

Jul 31, 2018
Hi! See if you have the latest update (0.04c). The patch is only for this update but it's not for this bug in specific. the 0.04c already has the fix for the bug with Sean.
Edit: Forgot to mention that your file worked fine here.
Re-installed and it worked. Thanks

Dubious Soul

May 25, 2021
I have just played this through.

Gotta say;
loved it,
like the art style. I feel it fits the story well.

I would suggest if possible making it easier to access Reya's thoughts/hints. Maybe an icon on the screen!

Keep at it as I really want to know how Reya is going to take 'control' and of her story.

• Love

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I have just played this through.

Gotta say;
loved it,
like the art style. I feel it fits the story well.

I would suggest if possible making it easier to access Reya's thoughts/hints. Maybe an icon on the screen!

Keep at it as I really want to know how Reya is going to take 'control' and of her story.
Yeah. I thought so too. I'm already thinking what I can do to make it easier to access her thoughts without using plugins.

Reactions: Dubious Soul

biniweti

May 2, 2018
Love the game its fantastic but needs a gallery imo. Plus a walkthrough would be good and when the update comes i would love to see changelog with character's name who gets what so i can get them fast :d

• Red Heart

ChampionXD

Jun 27, 2017
So im stuck and have no idea if im at the end or not i looked in the image file and i swear i haven't even seen half the scenes but ive spoken to everyone and can no longer do the jobs to make money?

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Love the game its fantastic but needs a gallery imo. Plus a walkthrough would be good and when the update comes i would love to see changelog with character's name who gets what so i can get them fast :d
There will be a gallery in the game =3
There's no need for a walkthrough since the implementation of Reya's Thoughts Skill. But if more people asks for a walkthrough, I may make one.
The changeling I don't know if will be possible, since there will be A LOT of paths. But a menu with current quests, partners, jobs, etc will be in the game at a later update.

Dawson123455

Nov 28, 2017
So i downloaded the latest version today but i am getting the bug where i can not check up on Sarah after doing the waitress job,.

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
So i downloaded the latest version today but i am getting the bug where i can not check up on Sarah after doing the waitress job,.
You might have an old save. Send me your save here or on Discord and I'll fix it for you.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
im having an issue suppose to work at the bar the boss guy sends me to his office to change and then its bugged
i put on waitress dress and then she says i cant present myself like this ?

Dec 15, 2019
There will be a gallery in the game =3
There's no need for a walkthrough since the implementation of Reya's Thoughts Skill. But if more people asks for a walkthrough, I may make one.
The changeling I don't know if will be possible, since there will be A LOT of paths. But a menu with current quests, partners, jobs, etc will be in the game at a later update.
i think to lower you burden on this a trusted player can make the walkthrough i think its easy to make one for this game.

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
im having an issue suppose to work at the bar the boss guy sends me to his office to change and then its bugged
i put on waitress dress and then she says i cant present myself like this ?
Hi, can you send me your save file so I can see what's going on?

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes