4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
There seems to be a bug with Sean (at the day that you are going to the city)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

He then walks there but when you go after him and try to talk to him he just repeats the line and starts walking from that place to the beach, and finally into the ocean.. poor thing.

P.s
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yup this seems to be the issue: "Sure, Reya. We can talk behind the trees, between the Holst and Mr. Morson's houses."

It seems to be in a loop, it won't recognise the action of having a chat behind the trees

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Yup this seems to be the issue: "Sure, Reya. We can talk behind the trees, between the Holst and Mr. Morson's houses."

It seems to be in a loop, it won't recognise the action of having a chat behind the trees
Yeap. Already fixed it. Will release the patch later ;)

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Thanks the file works perfectly.

Maybe some variable got lost.

Thanks
Yeah. A key was lost if you saved your file after Mr. Nory talked about the next update. I need to add those keys to the next update before releasing it -_-
Oh, there are two known bugs that I'll fix later today. One is if Reya's not Sean's girlfriend, it will cause a looping bug and the other if you chose not to be naughty with Zokar, it will not trigger the next event. So far, these are the only bugs found.

Reactions: Alea iacta est

Lion18

Oct 25, 2018
At the time you talk to him, you will be gifted with a bikini from Donna (Nory's wife). If it did not triggered, It may be a bug with the 0.03 save file. I will send you a new one. Just tell me if you chose to be Sean's girlfriend or not, so I can pick the right file for you.
I hadn't the bikini triggered, can u send me the save file please? I chose to don't be Sean gf.
Thank u so much.

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
it seems a good concept, just make sure you change the shower water graphics.. it hurts my eyes.. and eye expressions and character of the FL(just need more fleshed out, but I think you know this already.. just mentioning it)

looks good though.. will there be more shota stuff? I do like that a bit lol

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
it seems a good concept, just make sure you change the shower water graphics.. it hurts my eyes.. and eye expressions and character of the FL(just need more fleshed out, but I think you know this already.. just mentioning it)

looks good though.. will there be more shota stuff? I do like that a bit lol
Yeah. There's a lot of things I need to change once I get my drawings ported to the game.
Of course there will be. shota, old men, thin, muscular, fat... There will be a lot of options (I won't do bdsm, scat and bestiality because it's not my thing, though).

Jul 22, 2021
If you leave the bar after telling your cousin you are leaving for the city before talking to the greenhaired man you can't get back in because it is closed in the morning. At that point you are stuck in timeline.

Reactions: Lunna_

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
If you leave the bar after telling your cousin you are leaving for the city before talking to the greenhaired man you can't get back in because it is closed in the morning. At that point you are stuck in timeline.
Thank you. I'll look into that tomorrow (kinda late where I live >_<)
If that's the only bug that's left, I can just release a little patch :3

Reactions: greymetalsinner

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
It won't happen. I got so much plans for this game ;)
I'm on the new version and stopped getting hints of what to do after working at the shop. Dad ignores her, she can talk to several kids, but no work or missions. How to progress? Need a HINT BOOK!

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I'm on the new version and stopped getting hints of what to do after working at the shop. Dad ignores her, she can talk to several kids, but no work or missions. How to progress? Need a HINT BOOK!
Hi. Can you send me your save file so I can see what's happening?

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes