4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

SneakyFuck8776

Apr 6, 2022
Game seems to be broken (at least for me) at the part where you need to talk to Sean behind the trees at the Holst and Mr Morrison's houses. When I speak to him after he stops he repeats the message then walks out into the ocean

Good game thus far, though

zerohero89

Nov 1, 2018
Game seems to be broken (at least for me) at the part where you need to talk to Sean behind the trees at the Holst and Mr Morrison's houses. When I speak to him after he stops he repeats the message then walks out into the ocean

Me too.....
Me too................
Need a bug fix patch for this haha

Feb 1, 2018
So, I tried looking into it a bit, there seems to be a big problem with the sean event from what I can see.
There seems to be no condition in case reya isnt his girlfriend. I might be wrong tho

Edit: Scratch that, I was wrong, there is just no control interruptor for when you aren't his girlfriend

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Alea iacta est
Feb 1, 2018
Yep, fixed it, I don't know how to send it here for you guys tho lol

Edit: I think I found it, but use it at your own risk, just paste it in the data folder inside your game directory and override it

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Alea iacta est

DrReyMoore

Jul 19, 2019
Me too.
Talked to Nory. He says he'll meet me outside town at night and that's it. Don't know what to do anymore. Talked to everyone already.
This game could use a quest log.
After Ms. Donna gives the bikini you need to equip it and talk to sean, then talk to Josh & Eddie (hidden beach), old guy in the upper part of the beach, and go to the bar, last go with grandpa, I think thats all.

Reactions: Kinky Shop

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017

This is a known bug. Odd thing though I tested the game 3x to be sure that no bug would show up but this showed. Will look into this now.

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
So, I tried looking into it a bit, there seems to be a big problem with the sean event from what I can see.
There seems to be no condition in case reya isnt his girlfriend. I might be wrong tho

Edit: Scratch that, I was wrong, there is just no control interruptor for when you aren't his girlfriend
There is, I still don't know what's causing this bug but I'll look into it today.
There is different conversartion if Reya is Sean's gf or not. If she is, you can choose to keep the relationship or not.

Reactions: Mr. White Rabbit

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Wikihow art quality, you got this 13y old girl in the story/portrait with the body of a tall 30y old bodybuilder who does steroids and got silicones in sex scenes.
Progressing is kinetic vn type linearity, except its rpgm where half the time you're not told who to talk to next to progress.
Maps are kinda shitty, the usual everything is low effort and too big kind. Theres nothing to explore. You have these corruption points that halfway trough the game stop being counted.
Theres shitty hide and seek section. There's waitressing and costume/potion shop events that are unbelievably dull with same line being said over and over and waiting for customers.
Overall pretty good experience that does everything worse than an average rpgm title.

Reactions: Lunna_

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Wikihow art quality, you got this 13y old girl in the story/portrait with the body of a tall 30y old bodybuilder who does steroids and got silicones in sex scenes.
Progressing is kinetic vn type linearity, except its rpgm where half the time you're not told who to talk to next to progress.
Maps are kinda shitty, the usual everything is low effort and too big kind. Theres nothing to explore. You have these corruption points that halfway trough the game stop being counted.
Theres shitty hide and seek section. There's waitressing and costume/potion shop events that are unbelievably dull with same line being said over and over and waiting for customers.
Overall pretty good experience that does everything worse than an average rpgm title.
Well... As I said from the beginning of the development of the game. I'm doing all the artwork with mouse alone (using Adobe Animate), I was waiting my iPad to come so I can use my hand drawing, apply shadows, lighting, etc. My iPad came and I'm learning to use the tools xD So in time, the art of the game will be a lot better (and I'll redo all the art that's on the game).
The real Reya is what is on the scenes, the story and portrait are shibi kinda art because I didn't want to use the one on the scenes.
Progressing is still kinetic. I need to tell the story before Reya can adventure in the open world... And the game is still on version 0.04.
Maps (maybe) will be better. You can explore the map and Reya will have dialogs about almost everything, but I didn't made a city yet, just some forests and small towns (there are 3 big cities on the game for future updates).
The corruption points have no meaning as of now, but will be essential when the open world is available. So I stopped working on that for now.
The jobs are there for this kinda reason... They're somewhat boring, I just showed some of them lol. But the main reason to have jobs is to earn money, start scenes and open side stories content.
Thanks for your opinions and critics on the game. This is my first game, I'm doing it all alone, have no much experience and I'm learning a lot. In time, the game will be cool, I promise xD

Reactions: Alex Bloss

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Yep, fixed it, I don't know how to send it here for you guys tho lol

Edit: I think I found it, but use it at your own risk, just paste it in the data folder inside your game directory and override it

Just found the bug. Fixed it already. It only occurs when Reya chose not to be Sean's girlfriend. I will wait until night to see if there is no other bugs and will release the update fix.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Well... As I said from the beginning of the development of the game. I'm doing all the artwork with mouse alone (using Adobe Animate), I was waiting my iPad to come so I can use my hand drawing, apply shadows, lighting, etc. My iPad came and I'm learning to use the tools xD So in time, the art of the game will be a lot better (and I'll redo all the art that's on the game).
The real Reya is what is on the scenes, the story and portrait are shibi kinda art because I didn't want to use the one on the scenes.
If you redo the art make it look like the shibi with young girl proportions and A cup breasts. It's more appealing to corrupt something like that over a hag and it'd fit the concept of the game as you wont have to wonder why is this elderly person acting retarded.

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017

Just saw your Edit lol. I just woke up... You found the bug before I did. Well... It's fixed, will wait until night (where I live) to release the fix \o/

Raiden-K

Apr 5, 2020
sorry but i can't find josh who should be hiding behind the tree in the center of the map. But what is the tree?

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes