4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
If you redo the art make it look like the shibi with young girl proportions and A cup breasts. It's more appealing to corrupt something like that over a hag and it'd fit the concept of the game as you wont have to wonder why is this elderly person acting retarded.
Her face will certainly be more younger. (I can't for the love of God make a good eye and mouth on Animate >_<). But her body is based on my body (I'm not a hag, I don't use steroids and the only change I made is that her boobs is bigger than mine -_-) and I want to keep that way. I know some people like the barely legal body on the scenes, but that's not what I conceived (for the body... She IS barely legal:rolleyes:)

Reactions: Tendies123!

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
sorry but i can't find josh who should be hiding behind the tree in the center of the map. But what is the tree?
You need to do the Josh and Eddy event first. Who you'll find behind the tree is Sean, but you need to talk to him first. He's with some other kids two houses left. Use the Reya's thoughts skill if you're stuck =3

Reactions: Raiden-K

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Her face will certainly be more younger. (I can't for the love of God make a good eye and mouth on Animate >_<). But her body is based on my body (I'm not a hag, I don't use steroids and the only change I made is that her boobs is bigger than mine -_-) and I want to keep that way. I know some people like the barely legal body on the scenes, but that's not what I conceived (for the body... She IS barely legal:rolleyes:)
I guess its convenient you can take pictures of yourself and trace over it.

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I guess its convenient you can take pictures of yourself and trace over it.
That would be cheat on my studies lol. I don't do that. But I trained the pencil seeing different angles on the mirror.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Hi

I think I need a little bit of help.

I started from the save files of previous game version 0.0.3, that I assume I completed all activities.

Now it seems that "I have to find my dad", I am stuck in the main town where there is Reya house.
I roam everywhere but I cannot find my dad.

I do not even know, due the lack of "task list" if finding my dad is really the thing I have to do.

1659012760346.png

Any advice on where to go or what to do?
I cannot leave the main town (no forest, no beach or other exits)

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Hi

I think I need a little bit of help.

I started from the save files of previous game version 0.0.3, that I assume I completed all activities.

Now it seems that "I have to find my dad", I am stuck in the main town where there is Reya house.
I roam everywhere but I cannot find my dad.

I do not even know, due the lack of "task list" if finding my dad is really the thing I have to do.

View attachment 1951066

Any advice on where to go or what to do?
I cannot leave the main town (no forest, no beach or other exits)
The Reya's thoughts was applied in this last update. Try talking to Mr. Nory and see what he tells you. He needs to ask you to meet him at night. So Reya's thoughts will begin to work.
If you cannot do that, reply here and I'll send you a save file at the end of 0.03

Reactions: Alea iacta est

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
The Reya's thoughts was applied in this last update. Try talking to Mr. Nory and see what he tells you. He needs to ask you to meet him at night. So Reya's thoughts will begin to work.
If you cannot do that, reply here and I'll send you a save file at the end of 0.03
Thank you for helping.
The gentleman Nory is asking me to wait him at the gate in the night.

But.. how do I move the time forward? I cannot sleep or do any other action that will move my heroine to night time

Reactions: jokersama

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Thank you for helping.
The gentleman Nory is asking me to wait him at the gate in the night.

But.. how do I move the time forward? I cannot sleep or do any other action that will move my heroine to night time
At the time you talk to him, you will be gifted with a bikini from Donna (Nory's wife). If it did not triggered, It may be a bug with the 0.03 save file. I will send you a new one. Just tell me if you chose to be Sean's girlfriend or not, so I can pick the right file for you.

• Red Heart
Aug 8, 2018
I've just got the new version and I've done all the bikini events, got the letter for the info guy in the slums and spoke to the guy on the beach for advice and now all I have to do is meet Nory at night and meet the hooded guy in the slums but I cant progress time to night. Am I missing something?

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I've just got the new version and I've done all the bikini events, got the letter for the info guy in the slums and spoke to the guy on the beach for advice and now all I have to do is meet Nory at night and meet the hooded guy in the slums but I cant progress time to night. Am I missing something?
Try using the skill Reya's Thoughts to see if there's something to do. I think you missed talking to Reya's grandpa. But this skill will help you with hints =3

Aug 8, 2018
Try using the skill Reya's Thoughts to see if there's something to do. I think you missed talking to Reya's grandpa. But this skill will help you with hints =3
I figured it out, think its a bug, time only passes if you choose to do something naughty with the old guy on the beach, if you pick no it doesnt progress

Sandys

Jun 9, 2020
There seems to be a bug with Sean (at the day that you are going to the city)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

He then walks there but when you go after him and try to talk to him he just repeats the line and starts walking from that place to the beach, and finally into the ocean.. poor thing.

P.s

Last edited:

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
At the time you talk to him, you will be gifted with a bikini from Donna (Nory's wife). If it did not triggered, It may be a bug with the 0.03 save file. I will send you a new one. Just tell me if you chose to be Sean's girlfriend or not, so I can pick the right file for you.
Hi
I am "happy" to be Sean girl field lol.

Honestly thanks for your support.

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
There seems to be a bug with Sean (at the day that you are going to the city)

He then walks there but when you go after him and try to talk to him he just repeats the line and starts walking from that place to the beach, and finally into the ocean.. poor thing.

P.s
Yeah, this is a bug when Reya's not Sean girlfriend. I just fixed it and I'm waiting to other bugs to show up. I'll release a patch tonight (gmt -3:00 here)

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes