4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

TheSlugMaster

Oct 22, 2021
2 - The other option is behind the mayor’s house. The mayor traps her there and a scene starts. Josh finds her afterwards the scene.
I played this scenario before and it sent me an option and now it's not a bug, maybe

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
2 - The other option is behind the mayor’s house. The mayor traps her there and a scene starts. Josh finds her afterwards the scene.
I played this scenario before and it sent me an option and now it's not a bug, maybe
Yeah, it was too early for Reya to start corrupting. So I had to make some little alterations to the story and how she corrupts

Reactions: DrReyMoore

Chulitaex99

May 5, 2022
The game is amazing and the story is going very well so far, I hope the next update comes soon, I'm looking forward to it

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lunna_

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
both anonfile and gofile seem to be unable to find the file :?
Anonfile is working for me. Goofily is indeed down. If anything, there are the links on my Patreon page. The game is free so there's no hidden content there. The other links in this post are working fine Except for Mac versions on Racaty and Uploadheaven.
These are not my links, so I have no control over them. The ones on my Patreon are the ones I uploaded myself.

Reactions: Kijeryn

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I know it's a bit annoying for the creators but. is there any approximate day for the release of the next update?
Not much. I still need to rework a couple drawings and fix a scene (too short). I don't have an exact ETA, but... Soon™

Reactions: Hanzo6

Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I'm stuck, tried talking with all npcs but still dont known what to do.
Me too.
Talked to Nory. He says he'll meet me outside town at night and that's it. Don't know what to do anymore. Talked to everyone already.
This game could use a quest log.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes