4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Your character Reya is very much like Garnet. AoG is probably older than you would want to play, having been started in RPGM 2000 and only upgraded to VX (i,e, no mouse support). Check it out only for some story ideas. Yours looks to be a better game.
There's two games that people recommended me. One is this Adventure of Garnet and the other is Violated Heroine. Once I get the time, I'll play them both for sure.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Violated Heroine is a classic.
But VH is hard to properly configure in English (plus, you have to change your computer's language to Japanese), and the story is not nearly as close to this game as AoG. It does have much more content.

Lunna, I realized that you can still have everything as is even when "promoting" the playmates to 18 year olds by just having Reya note that, yes, Hide and Seek is a child's game, but there's no other entertainment in this small village, so they've all just had to keep playing silly child's games.

Asoka9

May 22, 2021
This game is good. Atleast it seems to be an Open world RPG where the player can control the female protagonist. The non-linear path is always a refreshing play value thing. I would suggest that Reya must be made marriageable to all the characters existing including the Grandfather (which would make herself her own grandmother) or the mayor (obviously, queen of the town) or the Fatman(Simple lady). In this way, the game could have a different levels of spice catering to many.

• Love
Reactions: Lunna_

Asoka9

May 22, 2021
Also, please add a Quest Menu, or Tab, where we can track the quests. And the Art is okay. You don't need to be exceptional in the art and waste precious time which could be used in the development of the story. There are several games that have been stalled because the developers focus on the art more than the story. In Video games, presentable artwork is enough. It is the story that drives the interest and I believe that except for those who are new to adult games, the older players are more interested in the content. If you are a single developer, I believe you are doing a great job. Just focus on the story.

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
This game is good. Atleast it seems to be an Open world RPG where the player can control the female protagonist. The non-linear path is always a refreshing play value thing. I would suggest that Reya must be made marriageable to all the characters existing including the Grandfather (which would make herself her own grandmother) or the mayor (obviously, queen of the town) or the Fatman(Simple lady). In this way, the game could have a different levels of spice catering to many.
Yes, that's the proposal of the game. Every time you agree on doing something with an NPC, there's a hidden stat that raises Reya's affinity to that character. In time, you'll be able to start a relationship with that NPC. But at the same time, you'll be able to have relationship with other characters. Some of them are jealous, others will like to be cucked. Some will never know what's happening, because the player will have choices to make in the game that affects how people will react to her actions.
Reya will be able to divorce, have children and have jobs. The script for this is already done, just waiting for implementing when the time comes =3

Reactions: Asoka9

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Also, please add a Quest Menu, or Tab, where we can track the quests. And the Art is okay. You don't need to be exceptional in the art and waste precious time which could be used in the development of the story. There are several games that have been stalled because the developers focus on the art more than the story. In Video games, presentable artwork is enough. It is the story that drives the interest and I believe that except for those who are new to adult games, the older players are more interested in the content. If you are a single developer, I believe you are doing a great job. Just focus on the story.
I'm doing a "Reya's thoughts" for now so the player know what to do next. When Reya start jobs or have many different paths, there will be a notepad so the player can manage all her quests, relationships and jobs.

Reactions: Asoka9

Gigawama

Mar 17, 2018
How would that make her her own grandmother? She time traveling too? Does she have a DeLorean?

• Haha
Reactions: Ninthja and Asoka9

Asoka9

May 22, 2021
Yes, that's the proposal of the game. Every time you agree on doing something with an NPC, there's a hidden stat that raises Reya's affinity to that character. In time, you'll be able to start a relationship with that NPC. But at the same time, you'll be able to have relationship with other characters. Some of them are jealous, others will like to be cucked. Some will never know what's happening, because the player will have choices to make in the game that affects how people will react to her actions.
Reya will be able to divorce, have children and have jobs. The script for this is already done, just waiting for implementing when the time comes =3
I like this idea. This type of openness in RPG is great. Most similar concept has been applied to Male protagonist games. But female protagonist games are always better.

Asoka9

May 22, 2021
I'm doing a "Reya's thoughts" for now so the player know what to do next. When Reya start jobs or have many different paths, there will be a notepad so the player can manage all her quests, relationships and jobs.
Yes. Anything that would give hints.

Asoka9

May 22, 2021
How would that make her her own grandmother? She time traveling too? Does she have a DeLorean?
If she married her grandfather, she would become her grandfather's wife, which would technically make herself her own (step) grandmother.

Gyattago

Jan 15, 2021
By the way, is a walkthrough required for this, i love the concept. the other walkthrough on the titlepage hasnt been up to date

Gyattago

Jan 15, 2021
About the kids, they are all 18+, but shorties, I will try to fix some dialogs as they don't seems to be children (or prepubescent) and will redesign some drawings so the picture shows them as young adults and not men over 30s.
You dont have to, i dont think its a problem, a lot of people like that, even if you dont get comments about it, its a well demanded tag, "shota" ring any bells, its a tag on this site with the same behaviour, i encourage you to not compromise about the kids and carry it on like you wish.

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
If she married her grandfather, she would become her grandfather's wife, which would technically make herself her own (step) grandmother.
Well... Gramps is not really her real grandpa. Adam is her step-dad. The story will develop around this detail. So I see no problem a relationship with gramps x)

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
is it worth to play now or should i better wait for some more versions so i have more content ?
Well... There's one hour of gameplay (and I'm still at the beginning of the story). Reya is still a virgin but her corruption is starting to develop. It's up to you, I'm trying to update the game monthly and every update, there's about 5 side story, side quests or main story update.

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
By the way, is a walkthrough required for this, i love the concept. the other walkthrough on the titlepage hasnt been up to date
I think the only update for this version is on Patreon and on Discord. But I need to update some modifications to some steps.
For the next update, Reya will have a skill called Reya's Thoughts that hints what to do next and missible events, so a walkthrough will not be necessary (but I'll still write one for every update).

Reactions: Gyattago

NekoNyaKotori

Sep 7, 2020
Well... There's one hour of gameplay (and I'm still at the beginning of the story). Reya is still a virgin but her corruption is starting to develop. It's up to you, I'm trying to update the game monthly and every update, there's about 5 side story, side quests or main story update.
Than i will wait for some more. Just dont overtoo yourself if you need longer dont try to do a update cuz of other members ^^ I dont want the next game to be a abandoned. Hope this will be a great game ^.^

• Red Heart
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes