4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Keep getting stuck after I have to check up on Sarah.
I check up on her, I get the scene of Sarah and her dad and then I cannot enter my house anymore because I have to check up on Sarah.

How to by pass this?
it was a bug, keep your save file and download the 0.03b, it's fixed already ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tendies123!

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I didn't like her eyes. Maybe you should add eye pupils. Anyway good game overall.
That's one thing I will change. I got my iPad and pencil and I can draw properly now, the next update I will add new content, but the one after that, I will start replacing the existing drawings for new ones and one of the changes is definitely her eyes =3

• Red Heart
Reactions: RedGlow

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
A girl developer ? AWESOME !! Finally a different point of view :love:
That was my fear at the start of development. I mean, all of the h game creators are men and have their views about sex. Since mine is different, I was afraid that my views would not attract audience. So I'm trying my best to show my views about sex in the game but at the same time, studying what men likes =P

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I feel your pain with the mouse... When I first upload my draw on deviantart I also struggle with the mouse ~lol
Anyway good luck to you and hope you already get what you wish for, to ease that struggle and make you motivated again to continue this one.
Yeah! It's really hard and stressful to draw with mouse and lines on Adobe Animate, it takes a lot of time as well... My iPad arrived and I'm studying the app, so my next drawings will be better \o/

unsocialll22

Apr 4, 2018
This game really need some directions i'm piss off \, quest is to go find Mers Fruits i try to enter every forest i know but NO, really need a map.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
without quest or task list is really difficult to follow this game.
You miss a sentence and it is over.

impresso

Nov 26, 2017
I`ve draw her eye pupils (and a few other things)
If someone need it -
I hope I didn't mess up the files because of the RMMZ encoding. Just in case, make a backup of the "img" folder before replacing the files.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: ustar

Fruzsina

Feb 9, 2018
Too bad, there's no lesbian tag for this... Way too early to say this, i know! But it looks promising! If at any point, there will be a chanse to see lesbian tag, i'll give it a go.

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
is this supposed to look like this duo color hair?: (I had 2 scenes with different color)
REYA.PNG
The game looks nice and interesting, I like the future tags :)
BTW. if all you use to draw images is only a mouse then it's pretty great!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lunna_

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
When I visit Cobalt City, Reya says she should change her underwear.
When I go to her clothes stall, she says that she has her underwear and it is also put on (actually, the old one remains activated).
If I now leave the clothes rack, the game gets stuck in a loop because she says she can't leave the house like that.

I have now tried all possible combinations of clothes and also used the automatic optimisation. Reya remains standing.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes