4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Like she does something stupid and gets blackmailed. If you choose another choice she doesn't?
Oh yeah. That's the idea. She will be blackmailed eventually. And you'll have a choice about her actions. Some kinds of blackmail may not attract the player, so there will be some other events that may appeal.

Reactions: BroembroemBoris

Ninthja

Jan 6, 2020
I really pondered of making a Renpy version, but I don't think the job, marriage, children and pregnancy system would work as I want it to work on renpy =(
I myself honestly dont like pregnancy content especially if its forced with no way to disable it. But imo renpy could wait. You do you and focus on your project as it looks like you love working on it. Dont bother working on other things. With more content Im pretty sure the game will be great. I only have one problem with the game even though it is great I know why the art is different than the model but I also would prefer if the art was a bit more like the character in game, like younger. In game she looks young but in the scenes she looks like 35 years old. But I dont mind if you dont want to or prefer this way. Still a great game nevertheless.

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I myself honestly dont like pregnancy content especially if its forced with no way to disable it. But imo renpy could wait. You do you and focus on your project as it looks like you love working on it. Dont bother working on other things. With more content Im pretty sure the game will be great. I only have one problem with the game even though it is great I know why the art is different than the model but I also would prefer if the art was a bit more like the character in game, like younger. In game she looks young but in the scenes she looks like 35 years old. But I dont mind if you dont want to or prefer this way. Still a great game nevertheless.
Pregnancy will not be forced. You will be able to use contraceptives (one of the items locks pregnancy for good, but you can cancel it by buying other specific potion to be able to get pregnant again).
Once I buy a tablet, I will be able to draw on computer and her art will get better lol. She will look like 16 (though she's 18 already).

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
I have report one bug I ran into while playing "Reya's Life" dev should squash it before adding more content.
In first tutorial of bar job Reya waitress job it works fine but deliver part fails, seems Sarah isn't working same tandem.
She in end of tutorial states at end of shift you can NEVER leave bar. Makes me question it wasn't fully QA by gamers that part of game. Bar/tavern owner doesn't take orders like help influx of food??
There is glitch where end of day people are still there. Reya's trapped there.
During the waitress job during day -> Sarah says ask owner -> when guy says tell Sarah to deliver food and drink?
Puzzles me maybe have Sarah do her own job plus cleaning but Reya do some waitress work. Instead of take orders.

Reactions: Lunna_

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I have report one bug I ran into while playing "Reya's Life" dev should squash it before adding more content.
In first tutorial of bar job Reya waitress job it works fine but deliver part fails, seems Sarah isn't working same tandem.
She in end of tutorial states at end of shift you can NEVER leave bar. Makes me question it wasn't fully QA by gamers that part of game. Bar/tavern owner doesn't take orders like help influx of food??
There is glitch where end of day people are still there. Reya's trapped there.
During the waitress job during day -> Sarah says ask owner -> when guy says tell Sarah to deliver food and drink?
Puzzles me maybe have Sarah do her own job plus cleaning but Reya do some waitress work. Instead of take orders.
Did you changed your clothes back at the office? You need to first open your menu and change back to one of Reya's clothes, then you put the waitress dress back at the closet. Done that, speak to Sarah and then you can leave the bar.
Reya doesn't need to deliver the orders, she just await the customer's orders, note it down and deliver to the owner, so then Sarah can deliver the orders (this last part is not shown in the game).
If you still find another bug, do tell me =)

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Do you have a schedule for the release of future updates or are they released on different days?
It depends on when I finish a portion of the game. There's no exact day of the month for the releases, but one release with new content per month is guaranteed. There will be a last update tomorrow to reflect the slow corruption (I'm changing the first 3 scenes so Reya will be corrupted more slowly) and doing her char pixel sprites (with changing clothes and hair style). I often make an announcement on Patreon and Discord some time before the release =3

Mr. Thompson

May 29, 2019
It depends on when I finish a portion of the game. There's no exact day of the month for the releases, but one release with new content per month is guaranteed. There will be a last update tomorrow to reflect the slow corruption (I'm changing the first 3 scenes so Reya will be corrupted more slowly) and doing her char pixel sprites (with changing clothes and hair style). I often make an announcement on Patreon and Discord some time before the release =3
Thanks for your answer and keep up the good work, this game has a great future :)

• Love
Reactions: Lunna_

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
Did you changed your clothes back at the office? You need to first open your menu and change back to one of Reya's clothes, then you put the waitress dress back at the closet. Done that, speak to Sarah and then you can leave the bar.
Reya doesn't need to deliver the orders, she just await the customer's orders, note it down and deliver to the owner, so then Sarah can deliver the orders (this last part is not shown in the game).
If you still find another bug, do tell me =)
I did that and somehow I can never leave room, it was odd issue occurred. It might be related to Sarah not changing dialog or fact I had clothes on still would not trigger. It was really odd.
What if you changed clothes in diner area would still be able to talk to Sarah and trigger it to exit structure?
I restart the game all over see if I can not end up stuck in room. It was strange.

Other issue I have is somehow the food to customers were "Never" delivered. They were angry? what how did that happen?

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I did that and somehow I can never leave room, it was odd issue occurred. It might be related to Sarah not changing dialog or fact I had clothes on still would not trigger. It was really odd.
What if you changed clothes in diner area would still be able to talk to Sarah and trigger it to exit structure?
I restart the game all over see if I can not end up stuck in room. It was strange.

Other issue I have is somehow the food to customers were "Never" delivered. They were angry? what how did that happen?
Can you send me your save file so I can pinpoint the bug? Thank you

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
I didn't like her eyes. Maybe you should add eye pupils. Anyway good game overall.

arkhemis

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2019
I feel your pain with the mouse... When I first upload my draw on deviantart I also struggle with the mouse ~lol
Anyway good luck to you and hope you already get what you wish for, to ease that struggle and make you motivated again to continue this one.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes