4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Where is Matt?:KEK:I do not understand, I go to adult sites to play puzzles?let someone else play this game that has patience, I will play something else;)

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Where is Matt?:KEK:I do not understand, I go to adult sites to play puzzles?let someone else play this game that has patience, I will play something else;)
lol you didn't explored the Sekka forest. He's there, (invisible), but try to reach every corner and you'll find him. Believe me, it's not that hard to find him

Reactions: SeoYuki5

Alex_Grey

Jul 4, 2020
Looking at the preview images her eyes looks as if she was hypnotized, will there be hypnosis? Also, I hope you change your mind about the bestiality, there aren't that much games for that. I'll be playing the game when it has more content, best of luck with it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: joncik and Lunna_

nutzbutz

Oct 25, 2017
i've tried to enter sekka forest but cant..its just says about her father getting seeds there..cant enter it though???

scatfetish

May 17, 2018
hide and seek buggy? after the first scene with the Mayor, the boye where nowhere on thr map... i checked the walktrough, but icnt find them. -.-

thanks for help

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
hide and seek buggy? after the first scene with the Mayor, the boye where nowhere on thr map... i checked the walktrough, but icnt find them. -.-

thanks for help
The boys are actually always running around on the map, but you can only play with them after you've been back to the father after the mayor.

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017

thanks for help
You need to find Josh first. He will be right at this point (you can only see the top of his head behind the tree).
Captura de Tela 2022-03-19 às 09.11.22.png
Sean will only be visible after you've found Josh first, and he will be behind this tree in front of Reya's house
Captura de Tela 2022-03-19 às 09.11.33.png

Reactions: Deadpet

Alex Bloss

Aug 12, 2021
Not complaining at all but I hope that someone makes a Renpy version because this game looks really good (unfortunately I don't likw rpgm). I guess I'll wait

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Not complaining at all but I hope that someone makes a Renpy version because this game looks really good (unfortunately I don't likw rpgm). I guess I'll wait
I really pondered of making a Renpy version, but I don't think the job, marriage, children and pregnancy system would work as I want it to work on renpy =(

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes