4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I got the same.
here it is
Found the bug and fixed it. Will pack everything now and will release in my Patreon and discord as 0.02c in the next few minutes (F95 takes a little more time, but I will update here as well). You will be able to use your save files with this new update. Thank you very much x3

Last edited:
Reactions: Nakano

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
The art is kinda meh...
It is... But I'm doing it all on Adobe Animate and by mouse alone. I created my Patreon to help me buy a tablet with pencil and help me keep my work (although the game will always be free). Once I'm able to draw properly on my computer, I'll replace all the art of the game to the newer and better ones (some of them animated) =3

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
in holt store i cant move, what i must do?
I'm sorry. There was a bug that I fixed a while ago. You can download the 0.02c at my Discord Server or Patreon. F95 will update this thread today, I think

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I will say the art is what drawn me to it. I like it as it is.
Aww! Thank you very much! But I truly need to revamp the art. What I draw by hand is far better then what is in the game, and I am improving it... I didn't finished my art school degree yet T-T

Reactions: potspipe

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Why is she such shit quality that she looks like a bad version of a doll.. Fucked up eyes and expressions.. yet the men and boys look proper.. WTF?
Because I had to draw everything by mouse, not by hand (I'm saving and asked for help on Patreon to buy a tablet). Once I can transport my drawings to the computer, things will get a little better. But men, boys and Reya alike are all shit for now lol

Reactions: molitar

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Oh. Sorry Lunna but this is a game you should have your credits all over the place and not just one place!
That's ok. My Patreon and name are in the title of the game =3
And thank you very much for playing the game. Stay tuned, I am committed releasing an update with new content at least once per month ;)

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
You're a true artist. Get out of here! This is a SLUM!
I like people in here. I received so many good vibrations and people enjoyed playing my game. A troll may appear sometimes but It doesn't change the positivity around here

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Nice art with place for improvement, silly but so far okish plotline. What I would change is some custom made UI with status window and in some scenes (like when she leaves her uncle's house after seeing him masturbating) I'd certainly give her some inner monologue. So far so good. Worth observing at least at this point

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Lunna_

KiraMantis

Jun 27, 2019
gotta keep a watch on this one. gotta love airhead protagonists. you should add homeless people too. so she can "help" them ;D

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lunna_

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
gotta keep a watch on this one. gotta love airhead protagonists. you should add homeless people too. so she can "help" them ;D
There is one already. You can talk to him at the beach at night (you can turn to night on your bed) ;)

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes