4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
There will be. loli, shota, pregnancy, child system, cuckold... There's a lot of tags that are missing but will be included in future updates
... but you're not comfortable with bestiality... :rolleyes:
I mean the whole premise crys "BESTIALITY!" ... but it is incest / pedo cr*** errrrr.... content instead.
Good luck with your game though

spikesagitta

Oct 18, 2020
Figured it out. You have to return the waitress dress to the dresser you got it from first, then talk to Sarah. Then you can leave.
Thank you! I thought it was a bug or something and was going to ask on here, until I saw your reply.

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
town cobalt : All conversation chains are not finished or variable triggers are not fired at the time .

a simple example: the heroine wants to buy tomatoes for a secca who lives in the forest, then the buy trigger should turn on + how much and one more divider to buy or not + the possibility of selling if the collection function is set, but they are not there. and as a result the purchase is not possible .

therefore, the city needs a full-scale fix

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
... but you're not comfortable with bestiality... :rolleyes:
I mean the whole premise crys "BESTIALITY!" ... but it is incest / pedo cr*** errrrr.... content instead.
Good luck with your game though
Well... There are things that I'm not comfortable with... I could add bestiality in the game as it was planned from the beginning, but since I don't know how to draw or to transport the idea to the game, I just dropped this kind of content -_-

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
town cobalt : All conversation chains are not finished or variable triggers are not fired at the time .

a simple example: the heroine wants to buy tomatoes for a secca who lives in the forest, then the buy trigger should turn on + how much and one more divider to buy or not + the possibility of selling if the collection function is set, but they are not there. and as a result the purchase is not possible .

therefore, the city needs a full-scale fix
They are just merchants, you'll not be able to buy anything because it's not story or anything related. They're just there to show a living city. There's no purchase trigger in the game. The only things you'll be able to buy in the cities and towns is clothes and some items (for now, there's some perfumes that changes some of Reya's status, which is not available yet). So not a bug ;)

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
Well... There are things that I'm not comfortable with... I could add bestiality in the game as it was planned from the beginning, but since I don't know how to draw or to transport the idea to the game, I just dropped this kind of content -_-
it is okay if you are not fond of the idea. But in this case i'd say rewrite the backstory of the MC. If she is fine with having sex with preteenboys or really old men why not make her a very "social engaged" person. Always ready to "help" someone. Maybe a nurse. But the "oh... i love animals but i don't love animals" is kind of "bait and switch". That's the only reason i made a comment.
but as i said before: good luck with your game ;)

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
it is okay if you are not fond of the idea. But in this case i'd say rewrite the backstory of the MC. If she is fine with having sex with preteenboys or really old men why not make her a very "social engaged" person. Always ready to "help" someone. Maybe a nurse. But the "oh... i love animals but i don't love animals" is kind of "bait and switch". That's the only reason i made a comment.
but as i said before: good luck with your game ;)
You're right. I'm thinking in switching the main goal of the game to the story her father is in (about strange potions and what they do to the female adventurers), but I'll keep the beasts cataloging as a side job (with a real beasts cataloging but no bestiality.
Oh, they're not preteen... They are all of age :rolleyes:
Thanks ❤

Reactions: Banality

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
I still haven't downloaded the game and I wanted to know if there is vaginal sex and if she can walk naked

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I still haven't downloaded the game and I wanted to know if there is vaginal sex and if she can walk naked
Not yet, her corruption will be a little slow. This is the 0.02 update, I think in the 0.08 (or maybe before that), Reya will be able to have vaginal sex. As for walking naked, that's not gonna happen in cities or towns, for example, but there will be specific scenes for that.

Jan 19, 2021
Now i need to find Matt in the south forest but when i go there it says i don't need to goe to the south forest ?
Wat to do?

cpl666

Oct 20, 2021
Getting only a black screen after opening the game on Android 12, only music keeps playing.

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Getting only a black screen after opening the game on Android 12, only music keeps playing.
I don't know why this happens but It seems other games have this same issue. Just tap on left or right corner of your screen and the picture should show up

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
But the "oh... i love animals but i don't love animals" is kind of "bait and switch". That's the only reason i made a comment.
I see your point. Personally when I played and read the intro, my mind did not go to her loving animals in that way. I just saw it as introduction of a major driver of the plot and her decisions...

Things like "If I show you my panties, will you please not kill that cute pig?"
Or, "You know where I can find a rare bird? And you'll show me but I have to travel alone with you in the wilderness?"

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
I see your point. Personally when I played and read the intro, my mind did not go to her loving animals in that way. I just saw it as introduction of a major driver of the plot and her decisions...

Things like "If I show you my panties, will you please not kill that cute pig?"
Or, "You know where I can find a rare bird? And you'll show me but I have to travel alone with you in the wilderness?"
fair take as well. But i happen to have a bestiality fetish and... believe it or not... this niche is very abandoned in games. Sure.... here and there a "rape-scene", but mostly some tentacles or even worse "monsters" / furries. A game with a bestiality focus would be really refreshing ;) Because lets be real: incest, shota, loli .... even futa is almost everywhere. Good for those who like it though.
Have a nice day

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes