4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
It reminds me a bit of the art in the game Park After Dark. That said, the art could use an upgrade to take the game to the next level.

And I agree, the game does have potential.
Thank you very much. I will definitely revamp the art in the game, I just need a tablet to be able to draw properly (as of right now, I'm doing it all on mouse alone). That's one of the reasons for my Patreon, by the way. The game will always be free but Patreon will help a lot to achieve it.

So I played through the game. I liked it and so far think it's shaping up well. I liked that the poisonous plant affected her the way it did.

I was surprised though that the second scene with the Mayor didn't not change her stats, despite the choices she made and self-awareness that she gained. Is that maybe a bug?

I'm looking forward to the next release!
Hmm... I will look into that. Might be a bug. Thank you!

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Seems interesting, will keep an eye on this one for future content and sex scenes.

• Love
Reactions: Lunna_

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Thank you very much. I will definitely revamp the art in the game, I just need a tablet to be able to draw properly (as of right now, I'm doing it all on mouse alone). That's one of the reasons for my Patreon, by the way. The game will always be free but Patreon will help a lot to achieve it.
Are you an artist? What tools are you using? I've heard that Sai2 has decent mouse support, especially for manipulating vectors (curved lines).

A Patreon goal for a tablet is nice and reasonable, hopefully you can get there fairly soon.

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Are you an artist? What tools are you using? I've heard that Sai2 has decent mouse support, especially for manipulating vectors (curved lines).

A Patreon goal for a tablet is nice and reasonable, hopefully you can get there fairly soon.
I would say that I'm an aspiring artist and I got a lot of willpower, so sooner than later I'll be something good.
I use Adobe Animate and Apple's Magic Mouse. I need to think on the scene, make a sketch on paper and try to make it to the screen. I use Animate because it gives me more freedom with lines.
The Patreon goal is not solely for the tablet but to keep me going. Any help is appreciated, but with or without them, I will complete the game. Top Tiers will be able to have a custom NPC on the game with art style based on them (or not) and his/her traits. (some people wants to see the NPC to be cuckolded, marry Reya, have kids with her or whatever).

Reactions: Snow972

Nexano

Aug 1, 2018
Art surely need some improvement. Still inque and made by hand. Not like tons of Illusion studio clones. I like it. Looking forward to future updates.

• Love

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
I would say that I'm an aspiring artist and I got a lot of willpower, so sooner than later I'll be something good.
I use Adobe Animate and Apple's Magic Mouse. I need to think on the scene, make a sketch on paper and try to make it to the screen. I use Animate because it gives me more freedom with lines.
That's cool. A project like this is a good way to give you a goal and a structure to go with your willpower.

You'll probably find after not too long that you'll be spending time replacing the early art. You may want to add specific milestones in your project plan where you do art replacement, instead of spending time continuously replacing the same pieces of art over and over again as you get incrementally better. So maybe when you get to 25% completion, your drawing will have improved a lot, so then you have a release where you do art replacement. And then again at 75%, where your drawing is nearly as good as it's going to be.

The Patreon goal is not solely for the tablet but to keep me going. Any help is appreciated, but with or without them, I will complete the game. Top Tiers will be able to have a custom NPC on the game with art style based on them (or not) and his/her traits. (some people wants to see the NPC to be cuckolded, marry Reya, have kids with her or whatever).
I can't afford to support you yet, but I'm definitely hoping that patrons will provide a grown male cuck and a grown male love interest for the story. I'm not a fan of Sean and Josh because they're so much smaller physically than Reya.

Reactions: bradleycooper69

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
stuck on the first day, the heroine does not want to sleep.to reset the day .
for some reason , this happened when gerorina was grabbed by the ass in the far right house , next to the exit from the city .and when the heroine threw the guy away.now he can't go to other events.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
A very promising, bookmarked and will keeping my eyes for more updates in the future. Wish Dev the best with this project, I enjoyed the demo a lot

• Red Heart

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Quite ok for a demo.
In the first map there are short walking distances, several choices, but unfortunately again a "everybody wants to fuck her" mentality. Your announced plans still leave a lot to be expected there.

But since every user has their own ideas, here are my suggestions.
Try to make the eyes a little more lively. Eyes can express a lot of emotion in scenes.
Don't make the corruption so fast, or let the player decide, for example with your sweets. This way the player can influence the speed of the corruption a bit, because what's to stop her daddy from giving her one after every successful task.
Leave certain things detached from the corruption system. For example, wearing a bra under your dress. In the invetar it says white bra, but in the drawings it is red. A white bra would spoil the look, so Reya could decide to leave it off for fashion reasons.
For the path system. There will probably be an exploration system. But it would be great to include a fast travel system. For example, if Reya is supposed to visit the next place, she could choose the long way or a fast travel function to be able to optionally skip long ways later in the game.

Translated with (free version)

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
That's cool. A project like this is a good way to give you a goal and a structure to go with your willpower.

You'll probably find after not too long that you'll be spending time replacing the early art. You may want to add specific milestones in your project plan where you do art replacement, instead of spending time continuously replacing the same pieces of art over and over again as you get incrementally better. So maybe when you get to 25% completion, your drawing will have improved a lot, so then you have a release where you do art replacement. And then again at 75%, where your drawing is nearly as good as it's going to be.

I can't afford to support you yet, but I'm definitely hoping that patrons will provide a grown male cuck and a grown male love interest for the story. I'm not a fan of Sean and Josh because they're so much smaller physically than Reya.
Yeah, that's what I was thinking about the game. I will begin changing the art when I get the tablet. I really draw better then this lol. I hope I can show some of my drawings soon.

Don't worry. I'm grateful for your opinions alone. When and IF you can help, I would be very happy, if not, I'm happy just knowing people are playing my game and enjoying.
Recently I was working on a way to randomize male characters arts in the game, so far so good. So will be a lot of different combinations of NPCs ;)

Reactions: disimulated

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
stuck on the first day, the heroine does not want to sleep.to reset the day .
for some reason , this happened when gerorina was grabbed by the ass in the far right house , next to the exit from the city .and when the heroine threw the guy away.now he can't go to other events.
I think you got the wrong game, Max. There's no such geronina in my game O_õ

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Renpy and android version plss thanks :)
I can't promise renpy version because I never used it to make games... But I don't know how it would work with so many clothes to customize (in which the art of the game changes depending on clothes and hair style. And I don't know how renpy would work with custom NPCs, children, jobs, family, etc.
The android version is simple and easy to do, although I tested on Android with Joiplay and it worked flawlessly

Reactions: GoroDaimon
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes