4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Would love to see you add some exhibitionism content in the game, like have Reya took a shower and got her underwear stolen so she had to walk around the town to find the thief and while doing so she got addicted with the thrill and how everyone's gaze feel more difference when she in that situation. She will slowly got warm up with the idea of not using underwear anymore and maybe even practicing being topless/nude walk at night thus got corrupted further and further until she can do it even during daytime without any shame anymore
Basically I like exhibitionism, but I don't like it when people run naked through the streets all the time.
I personally think that exhibitionism should be used in such a way that the scenes still represent something special.

Yes, she could run around naked in her parents' house or later (if planned) in her own flat and there could be some triggers there.
- the peeping tom across the street watching her through binoculars
- a drunk neighbour who has made a mistake in the flat door
- more revealing/transparent clothes that show off her breasts

Similarly, I find the idea of stolen underwear a bit inappropriate, because who is going to steal them from her in the shower. The grandfather or father as the only residents and why doesn't she have a change of underwear at home?
Here it might make sense to change the location. For example, her clothes are stolen at the beach and she has to walk home through the city in a bikini, or she visits a sauna or another public place where you have to change. In other words, places where she does not immediately recognise the person in question and where she has no or only difficult access to a change of clothes.

Translated with (free version)

JLuix

Jul 1, 2017
Hello, thank you very much for this game.

Question:
There is a sign in the forest mentioning stray dogs.
Also there are some dialogs from Reya talking about those stray dogs.
Somebody knows how to find the "stray dogs"?

Thanks

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Would love to see you add some exhibitionism content in the game, like have Reya took a shower and got her underwear stolen so she had to walk around the town to find the thief and while doing so she got addicted with the thrill and how everyone's gaze feel more difference when she in that situation. She will slowly got warm up with the idea of not using underwear anymore and maybe even practicing being topless/nude walk at night thus got corrupted further and further until she can do it even during daytime without any shame anymore
Well... There's a system of shame in the game (that I explain in the walkthrough file). So as she levels up, she will be able to "expose" more. But I don't plan on letting her run the streets stark naked. Will only be situations of exhibitionism related to stories. Like Mercedes mentioned, it would break the story and mini stories if that does happen. But don't worry. There will be a lot of exhibitionism content in the game ;)

Basically I like exhibitionism, but I don't like it when people run naked through the streets all the time.
I personally think that exhibitionism should be used in such a way that the scenes still represent something special.

Yes, she could run around naked in her parents' house or later (if planned) in her own flat and there could be some triggers there.
- the peeping tom across the street watching her through binoculars
- a drunk neighbour who has made a mistake in the flat door
- more revealing/transparent clothes that show off her breasts

Similarly, I find the idea of stolen underwear a bit inappropriate, because who is going to steal them from her in the shower. The grandfather or father as the only residents and why doesn't she have a change of underwear at home?
Here it might make sense to change the location. For example, her clothes are stolen at the beach and she has to walk home through the city in a bikini, or she visits a sauna or another public place where you have to change. In other words, places where she does not immediately recognise the person in question and where she has no or only difficult access to a change of clothes.

I find some of the ideas quite appealing. The game sure will not be those kind that you can be naked everywhere. Just in key scenes or stories \o/

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Hello, thank you very much for this game.

Question:
There is a sign in the forest mentioning stray dogs.
Also there are some dialogs from Reya talking about those stray dogs.
Somebody knows how to find the "stray dogs"?

Thanks
In the demo, there were some scenes with dogs sniffing her panties, but I dropped the idea of bestiality because I'm not comfortable with this theme. I wouldn't know how to depict such acts. And as one of her jobs (the main one) will be cataloging beasts, I don't want people thinking that there will be bestiality in the game. So I changed the whole thing to the plants that her father uses in his chemicals (a story about that will develop later in the game)

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
In the demo, there were some scenes with dogs sniffing her panties, but I dropped the idea of bestiality because I'm not comfortable with this theme. I wouldn't know how to depict such acts. And as one of her jobs (the main one) will be cataloging beasts, I don't want people thinking that there will be bestiality in the game. So I changed the whole thing to the plants that her father uses in his chemicals (a story about that will develop later in the game)
If you shy away from "real" bestiality, a compromise could be found.
Assuming she catalogues several specimens and has to show the differences between male and female members of the species, which requires more precise observations.
Maybe Reya even observes a sex act and gets a more accurate picture of the size and shape of various genitalia. Now there's nothing to stop you from writing Reya some wet dreams about these very body parts.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
If you shy away from "real" bestiality, a compromise could be found.
Assuming she catalogues several specimens and has to show the differences between male and female members of the species, which requires more precise observations.
Maybe Reya even observes a sex act and gets a more accurate picture of the size and shape of various genitalia. Now there's nothing to stop you from writing Reya some wet dreams about these very body parts.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Those are some good ideas. Seeing how wild species copulates makes her horny. Not for animal sex, but just sex. That would exclude real bestiality and I could keep some good scenes with the whole cataloging job

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes