4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Quite ok for a demo.
In the first map there are short walking distances, several choices, but unfortunately again a "everybody wants to fuck her" mentality. Your announced plans still leave a lot to be expected there.

But since every user has their own ideas, here are my suggestions.
Try to make the eyes a little more lively. Eyes can express a lot of emotion in scenes.
Don't make the corruption so fast, or let the player decide, for example with your sweets. This way the player can influence the speed of the corruption a bit, because what's to stop her daddy from giving her one after every successful task.
Leave certain things detached from the corruption system. For example, wearing a bra under your dress. In the invetar it says white bra, but in the drawings it is red. A white bra would spoil the look, so Reya could decide to leave it off for fashion reasons.
For the path system. There will probably be an exploration system. But it would be great to include a fast travel system. For example, if Reya is supposed to visit the next place, she could choose the long way or a fast travel function to be able to optionally skip long ways later in the game.

Translated with (free version)
Thanks!

Well, about the "everybody wants to fuck her" is because she's one of the few girls in town and she's hot. So the males want a taste of her. In the demo, the Garnet Town have few homes (which I already included more people and houses in the town for the next update). More people will want to fuck her, lol. but there will be more options (which locks other ones). I try to explain in the demo that her father, grandpa and uncle (well, her entire family) is perverted already and has some history that I will explain later in the game. Her father is selling her to the mayor, so that's why there are already some scenes. The first scene with the mayor is because of her naivety. The second scene, she's torn between helping her father (which I'll explain later in the game as well) or hurting Sean's feelings, in case he finds out. The rest of the game, the corruption system will be slow due to build Reya's personality.

About the eyes, you're right. She will have good lively eyes. Promise ;)

About the bras. Her bra is white. If you enter her bathroom, you can strip her naked and see the different clothes combination (You reminded me that I need to put this detail on the walkthrough). That part of the red dress that you thought was red, is a detail in her dress. not her bra.

You're right about player choices influence her corruption, but the game is all about the player's choices. What I will indeed do in the game, is slow down a bit the corruption in the first part.

And finally, about the fast travel... I don't want portals to fast travel Reya to other places because that's not a thing in her world. I will make a horse travel system to be easier to travel to other cities and towns (4 towns, some forests, ice cavern and cold places and 2 big cities planned so far).

More opinions and suggestions, I would gladly receive them. You can send them in the Discord channel.
Thank you thank you ;*

Reactions: FakerLover73

Fans_Fun

Jul 12, 2020
Even with the mouse drawn CGs, it looks good. Plus the content list at the end definitely has me interested.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lunna_

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Thanks!

Well, about the "everybody wants to fuck her" is because she's one of the few girls in town and she's hot. So the males want a taste of her. In the demo, the Garnet Town have few homes (which I already included more people and houses in the town for the next update). More people will want to fuck her, lol. but there will be more options (which locks other ones). I try to explain in the demo that her father, grandpa and uncle (well, her entire family) is perverted already and has some history that I will explain later in the game. Her father is selling her to the mayor, so that's why there are already some scenes. The first scene with the mayor is because of her naivety. The second scene, she's torn between helping her father (which I'll explain later in the game as well) or hurting Sean's feelings, in case he finds out. The rest of the game, the corruption system will be slow due to build Reya's personality.

About the eyes, you're right. She will have good lively eyes. Promise ;)

About the bras. Her bra is white. If you enter her bathroom, you can strip her naked and see the different clothes combination (You reminded me that I need to put this detail on the walkthrough). That part of the red dress that you thought was red, is a detail in her dress. not her bra.

You're right about player choices influence her corruption, but the game is all about the player's choices. What I will indeed do in the game, is slow down a bit the corruption in the first part.

And finally, about the fast travel... I don't want portals to fast travel Reya to other places because that's not a thing in her world. I will make a horse travel system to be easier to travel to other cities and towns (4 towns, some forests, ice cavern and cold places and 2 big cities planned so far).

More opinions and suggestions, I would gladly receive them. You can send them in the Discord channel.
Thank you thank you ;*
I like the horses and carriages. On the one hand, this should help to avoid annoying grinds (unless opponents would level up as well), on the other hand, both travel options offer room for many additional events. It doesn't matter whether she travels by carriage or on foot, which would also take longer.

For my lack of observation skills regarding dress and bra - sorry. However, there are still ugly white edges of the bra. So I have a point. :ROFLMAO:
Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing the next update(s).

Translated with (free version)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lunna_

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
The game did not work on joiplay(failed to initialize graphics). Do you plan on making android version?

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
The game did not work on joiplay(failed to initialize graphics). Do you plan on making android version?
I tested on joiplay and worked without issues. I will try again and see if I can replicate your problem. But anyway, sure. It's quite simple to do an Android version. Next update I'll make it happen to Windows, Mac and Android ;)

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
I tested on joiplay and worked without issues. I will try again and see if I can replicate your problem. But anyway, sure. It's quite simple to do an Android version. Next update I'll make it happen to Windows, Mac and Android ;)
Thank you, good luck and good work in your game!

GoroDaimon

Dec 14, 2018
I can't promise renpy version because I never used it to make games... But I don't know how it would work with so many clothes to customize (in which the art of the game changes depending on clothes and hair style. And I don't know how renpy would work with custom NPCs, children, jobs, family, etc.
The android version is simple and easy to do, although I tested on Android with Joiplay and it worked flawlessly
Nice
If you can make a version for android it will help me.
it's not 32bit win but i can emulate android XD

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Would love to see you add some exhibitionism content in the game, like have Reya took a shower and got her underwear stolen so she had to walk around the town to find the thief and while doing so she got addicted with the thrill and how everyone's gaze feel more difference when she in that situation. She will slowly got warm up with the idea of not using underwear anymore and maybe even practicing being topless/nude walk at night thus got corrupted further and further until she can do it even during daytime without any shame anymore

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes