4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
fair take as well. But i happen to have a bestiality fetish and... believe it or not... this niche is very abandoned in games. Sure.... here and there a "rape-scene", but mostly some tentacles or even worse "monsters" / furries. A game with a bestiality focus would be really refreshing ;) Because lets be real: incest, shota, loli .... even futa is almost everywhere. Good for those who like it though.
Have a nice day
I'm really sorry to have dropped the bestiality idea -_-
But I still hope you play my game and have fun ;)

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
I'm really sorry to have dropped the bestiality idea -_-
But I still hope you play my game and have fun ;)
no need to be sorry though. Make the game you want and have fun with it. The least thing i would want is to persuade someone to do something against their own will / preferences. I won't play your game but i am sure a lot of others will. I hope they have a lot of fun with it.
Best wishes

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I had the same problem, and just started clicking on stuff at random. There really needed to be some better indication that you need to do that.
Sadly it's a RPG Maker MZ issue. I will include a text file with the game saying how to open the game later ;3

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
You really did... But they are all of age :rolleyes:
of course, all the characters in the games available at f95 are +18 years old. no one knows this :KEK:
I hope hide and seek will not be the first and event? It would be nice to see Josh and Harry both in the continuation of hide and seek and in different events :HideThePain:

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
They are just merchants, you'll not be able to buy anything because it's not story or anything related. They're just there to show a living city. There's no purchase trigger in the game. The only things you'll be able to buy in the cities and towns is clothes and some items (for now, there's some perfumes that changes some of Reya's status, which is not available yet). So not a bug ;)
then it is not clear how to make money, because he approached everyone in both cities, but no one gives such an opportunity.

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
then it is not clear how to make money, because he approached everyone in both cities, but no one gives such an opportunity.
You earn money making some mini game jobs at Garnet Town. One at the bar and the other at the clothes shop. Right now Reya would not be able to buy anything, the next update will have 3 or 4 more clothes to buy. You can start earning money after you complete Matt's quest

erxc

Jan 18, 2022
you can get stuck in the perfume selling minigame if you walk up to the guy from the right side, it makes you walk into the wall

SeoYuki5

Jan 7, 2021
Hi, I'm loving the game!

Is it possible to have, in future updates, a message or something to indicate that the player did all of the content of the update? I always end up running around and talking to everybody without knowing what I'm supposed to do, and it ends up that there's nothing else to do yet lol.

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Hi, I'm loving the game!

Is it possible to have, in future updates, a message or something to indicate that the player did all of the content of the update? I always end up running around and talking to everybody without knowing what I'm supposed to do, and it ends up that there's nothing else to do yet lol.
Sure! I will not say what's left to do in the game, but I'll add a message when everything's done at that point.
I'm really happy that you're loving the game. It gives me strength to do better. Thank you! ;)

Reactions: SeoYuki5

Nakano

Jul 23, 2017
I just fixed the issue when you talk to the shop owner behind the counter. If it's not this bug, give me a little more info so I can work on the fix :3
the clothing store: once the dialogue ends where we accept the job, and the owner moves back to the counter. the npcs just move around, endlessly. We can't move or interact. I've been sitting here looking at them moving back and forth for several minutes now.

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
the clothing store: once the dialogue ends where we accept the job, and the owner moves back to the counter. the npcs just move around, endlessly. We can't move or interact. I've been sitting here looking at them moving back and forth for several minutes now.
Hmm... This is the first job at the clothing store. I couldn't replicate the issue. When he moves at the back of his counter, you shouldn't be able to move indeed, but a customer should come through the door to your counter. Is the NPC not showing up?

Nakano

Jul 23, 2017
Hmm... This is the first job at the clothing store. I couldn't replicate the issue. When he moves at the back of his counter, you shouldn't be able to move indeed, but a customer should come through the door to your counter. Is the NPC not showing up?
No npc comes in through the door. Also the shop keeper walks back to the counter but doesn't get behind it. Simply stops on the side of the entrance like, when you try to go back there yourself and you are stopped.

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
No npc comes in through the door. Also the shop keeper walks back to the counter but doesn't get behind it. Simply stops on the side of the entrance like, when you try to go back there yourself and you are stopped.
Seems like you're going to do the first job but it's calling the second one... I'd had to redo your steps to see if I can replicate the bug -_-
Can you remember what you did to this exact point? Or if you could send me your save file on my Discord server, I would appreciate.

Nakano

Jul 23, 2017
Seems like you're going to do the first job but it's calling the second one... I'd had to redo your steps to see if I can replicate the bug -_-
Can you remember what you did to this exact point? Or if you could send me your save file on my Discord server, I would appreciate.
I had just come back from the other city, and delivered the potion. Was told to go to the clothing store, for work so the owner's wife could leave. The only quests I've done up to that point is, herbs, medicine, the hide and seek, the mayor letter, the waitress, the go to another city, and then walk into the clothing store and this error happens. *sorry it seems to be the perfume store*

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I had just come back from the other city, and delivered the potion. Was told to go to the clothing store, for work so the owner's wife could leave. The only quests I've done up to that point is, herbs, medicine, the hide and seek, the mayor letter, the waitress, the go to another city, and then walk into the clothing store and this error happens. *sorry it seems to be the perfume store*
It shouldn't happen -_-
Can you share your save file, please?

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes