4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
(snip) But I'll try to make it so that players doesn't get bored with the city. So there will be something in every corner, new side stories, hints, scenes... (snip)
This is one area (interactivity) where you really excel, so I agree with your idea to make that a central feature of the city.

• Love
Reactions: Lunna_

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Also way too vague. It just repeats all of the quests thoughts from the beginning, with no clue as to which have been completed and where to go to complete the incomplete ones.

Most RPGM games I've played have a quest log right there with the skills, status, inventory, etc buttons. Maybe even every single one bar this one. I'd urge you to add one ASAP. I've ragequit more than once over the "what the hell am I supposed to do now?" bug.
Hmm... If you're getting every thoughts of past quests, it may be a bug. Once a quest or event is completed, the thought must disappear to make place for the next one. There are a few times when there are more than one thought and that's when there's an extra event to see.
In any case, once Reya start real jobs, I will need to add a "quest book" for the game.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Hmm... If you're getting every thoughts of past quests, it may be a bug. Once a quest or event is completed, the thought must disappear to make place for the next one. There are a few times when there are more than one thought and that's when there's an extra event to see.
In any case, once Reya start real jobs, I will need to add a "quest book" for the game.
The quest log can require multiple clicks as it is backwards in order of events.

Rauls

Aug 3, 2017
how to finish shift in bar when sarah invited me? every time I change to red dress Reya says I cannot to that?

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
Gotta say excellent job on them eyes. I no longer feel like my soul is being exhumed every time I play the game now. Keep up the great work, I have no problem waiting a little with the quality yer putting out here.

• Red Heart

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
how to finish shift in bar when sarah invited me? every time I change to red dress Reya says I cannot to that?
It might be a bug. Try to see if you put back the maid outfit on the closet. You may try to see what Reya's thoughts has to say. It's on her skills menu.

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
is there an up to date walkthrough available? I keep getting lost every time I DL this game -.-
There is a skill in the menu called Reya's Thoughts. See if it helps. If not, tell me where you are so I can try to give you a hint.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Miss. Lunna, I love you, we can marry and I'll have your babies or you can have mine, whatever works, lol. I played this 0.4.2 version from start to finish, because I love Reya. Your characters are so lovable and the storyline is just beautiful. Please expand her wardrobe and make them more sluttier giving her the freedom to wear or not wear her undies. Can't wait for her real father to show up and maybe both dads can enjoy her together. Marry me and I'll cook and clean for you and all you have to do is to write for me and all our friends. I'll wear your dirty panties, (gladly), whatever it takes. Please, don't keep me waiting too long for the next update. How long do I have to wait???????? XOXOXOXOXOXO P.S., Please give her a cute, short see-through pink babydoll to wear at night, daddy and grandpa would appreciate it I'm positive.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
It kinda is. But your game might be bugged. When you finish a quest, it needs to disappear from the Reya's Thoughts skill.
I haven't had that issue, just the final objective in Sapphire City, which isn't clear if it is even implemented yet, is the first frame, then clicking until more immediate events show. Maybe don't add final objective, only one action in quest? Or find another game on this engine that has a better quest log and map display that you can get advice from the Dev?

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Miss. Lunna, I love you, we can marry and I'll have your babies or you can have mine, whatever works, lol. I played this 0.4.2 version from start to finish, because I love Reya. Your characters are so lovable and the storyline is just beautiful. Please expand her wardrobe and make them more sluttier giving her the freedom to wear or not wear her undies. Can't wait for her real father to show up and maybe both dads can enjoy her together. Marry me and I'll cook and clean for you and all you have to do is to write for me and all our friends. I'll wear your dirty panties, (gladly), whatever it takes. Please, don't keep me waiting too long for the next update. How long do I have to wait???????? XOXOXOXOXOXO P.S., Please give her a cute, short see-through pink babydoll to wear at night, daddy and grandpa would appreciate it I'm positive.
LMAO! I don't even know how to respond to that. But thanks ❤
She will have A LOT of clothing option, Take a look at some of the stores already open on Sapphire City and you'll see that I'm preparing everything to be really customizable. Now, drawing the scenes with all the clothing option will be really tough for me, but I'll manage.
And yes, at certain point, Reya will be able to expose herself, with or without panties ;)
The next update with new content and story might take some time, but I'm doing my best to speed things up without rushing the city >_<

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I haven't had that issue, just the final objective in Sapphire City, which isn't clear if it is even implemented yet, is the first frame, then clicking until more immediate events show. Maybe don't add final objective, only one action in quest? Or find another game on this engine that has a better quest log and map display that you can get advice from the Dev?
Oh, When you reach Sapphire City, there's nothing to do there except getting to know the layout of the city or visiting the stores I made so far. There is one quest that shows on Reya's thoughts that is to meet a hooded guy on the slums, but that will stay there for some time until Reya can meet this guy. Eventually I will hide this objective from her thought, until the right time. If you're having multiple objectives on her thoughts, let me know, might really be a bug.
And don't worry, once Reya start the jobs, I'll make a proper quest list. For now, The game is just at the beginning and there's not much to do except following the story.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alea iacta est

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Like I said, before leaving home the Sapphire event was first, then the other ones would show if you clicked again. I can't remember every detail, or even where in Sapphire City I left her. I just recall the last few events did this.

• Sad
Reactions: Alea iacta est

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Hmm... I'll add a note on this Hooded Guy on Reya's Thoughts as for not confusing players looking for the hooded guy on the next update.

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Where is the slum in Sapphire City?
I need to find some hooded guy..

City way to big, is there any map?.... and why this city is so bloody big?!
Like Bobber Tail said, I have a lot planned for this city. The slums are there but not accessible yet. I will release one or two minor updates with more locations of the city available, then I'll start doing the next events, quests, etc. I plan on not taking much longer to complete the city =3

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Like Bobber Tail said, I have a lot planned for this city. The slums are there but not accessible yet. I will release one or two minor updates with more locations of the city available, then I'll start doing the next events, quests, etc. I plan on not taking much longer to complete the city =3
How many days/events are going to occur there? Is there a gallery of past events or a way to make them happen? Will the neighbor girl get gangbanged by the boys while Reya watches? These and many other questions will be answered in the next episode of SOAP!

• Haha

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
How many days/events are going to occur there? Is there a gallery of past events or a way to make them happen? Will the neighbor girl get gangbanged by the boys while Reya watches? These and many other questions will be answered in the next episode of SOAP!
I've written the main story way past Sapphire City. I'm almost done with the main story in fact. There are still a lot of side quests and side stories to write, and now that I've announced two more characters, there will be lots to do on the game.
Yeap. I will implement a gallery after Reya is back to Garnet Town and what I prepared for this is special. I think players will like to see the gallery.
The answer for your question about the neighbor girl... Only time will tell ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bobber Tail
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes