4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

mar47

Dec 27, 2020
So.... On my phone I got the black screen, afer touching the corner it was OK, but then I got the error of the missing file (or pic), but I downloaded the windows version, and on android via Joiplay runs the game well. I liked it, but it is a bit sad, that it was not end in the hometown with some "fun" content, for example the boys on the beach, and I was hoping in some more content with the boyfriend. About the game, the girl on the side looks so adorable and cute, but if she undresses, she looks like a woman in the best years. Even everyone is acting with her like she looks young, but in the animations she looks much older. Besides this it was fun, and I liked it, it looks, like she is not an absolote brainless, which is realy good in compare for a lot of games. So thank you, and I will check it on the next update :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lunna_

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
So.... On my phone I got the black screen, afer touching the corner it was OK, but then I got the error of the missing file (or pic), but I downloaded the windows version, and on android via Joiplay runs the game well. I liked it, but it is a bit sad, that it was not end in the hometown with some "fun" content, for example the boys on the beach, and I was hoping in some more content with the boyfriend. About the game, the girl on the side looks so adorable and cute, but if she undresses, she looks like a woman in the best years. Even everyone is acting with her like she looks young, but in the animations she looks much older. Besides this it was fun, and I liked it, it looks, like she is not an absolote brainless, which is realy good in compare for a lot of games. So thank you, and I will check it on the next update :)
Yeah, I got some issues with Android Studio. Even when everything's seems fine, It gives me another problem T-T
I didn't wanted Reya to seem much younger, but rather have a body like my own. And if I made her sprite like the scenes, It would be strange. But there are two new girls. One older and one younger. Both would be playable just like Reya (but the main story is all about Reya).

Reactions: mar47

Nirmal

Aug 2, 2018
where to find boys i can't see him behind tree is that Bug???
every tree checked pls help asap.......................

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
where to find boys i can't see him behind tree is that Bug???
every tree checked pls help asap.......................
One is behind a tree northwest of garnet town (you can see his head behind the tree). Once you find the first boy, the other will be behind a tree in front of Reya's house.

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
how can I find cloaked man in sufffire town????
and give me map image
He'll be available much later in the game. There are a lot to do on Sapphire City. Keep an eye on my Discord or Patreon, I'll post the updates there :3

taberenc

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2018
Oh, and please tell me that Garnet Town is named for the Garnet of The Adventures of Garnet. That game and character have a special place in my heart as the first "western" adult RPGM game.
I don't know if you will be interested, but i was part of the developers of the project AoG in their final stages, years ago. Because of personal issues i left, and it seems that after me, the project was abandoned. I was not aware of my weight in the project back then.
They point is.. someone wrote me a mail around october and i retook the project to give it the good ending, where Garnet meets her father.
If you are interested, i did a blogspot page not long ago, where i put the updates:
check it out if you like

btw.. collaboration or feedback for bugs or whatever is wellcome.

Last edited:

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I don't know if you will be interested, but i was part of the developers of the project AoG in their final stages, years ago. Because of personal issues i left, and it seems that after me, the project was abandoned. I was not aware of my weight in the project back then.
They point is.. someone wrote me a mail around october and i retook the project to give it the good ending, where Garnet meest her father.
If you are interested, i did a blogspot page not long ago, where i put the updates:
check it out if you like

This is nothing short of amazing! Great to see that it will finally be finished. I corresponded a bit with gegerlan about this game back in the day (alas, all of that it tears in the rain now) but he really wasn't looking for help. If you need someone to bounce ideas off of, or some help writing, let me know. For now, I'll just playtest it for a bit top see what I can find.

You should consider starting a thread here on the game if you want to attract some interest.

Reactions: gegerlan

taberenc

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2018
This is nothing short of amazing! Great to see that it will finally be finished. I corresponded a bit with gegerlan about this game back in the day (alas, all of that it tears in the rain now) but he really wasn't looking for help. If you need someone to bounce ideas off of, or some help writing, let me know. For now, I'll just playtest it for a bit top see what I can find.

You should consider starting a thread here on the game if you want to attract some interest.
I'm not a programmer either, so my capabilities are limited. I know that there is a lot of things to fix, and I can't fix them all. My purpose is, at least, to let Garnet to find her father. For the rest of things.. I don't know.
Play it, see if how the story is unrolling is fine enough for you, and of course, collaboration is wellcome.
There are like 3 or 4 houses in Dali still not used. and a place called Clairia that was left undeveloped. Carthage and Hikary have plenty of room for events and scenes.

about the playability and the balance of armors, weapons and enemies.. well.. thats really tought. I know that this area requires a deep fixing, but right now my focus is the story and the end. After that.. maybe.

btw, today i've published the last update. I've been two weeks at least working on it.

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
They point is.. someone wrote me a mail around october and i retook the project to give it the good ending, where Garnet meets her father.
check it out if you like

Awesome! Someone asked me about this game here, but my Garnet (as the name in the town) is after Garnet from Final Fantasy IX (one of my favorites).
I tried to play AoG but didn't even left the city or found some events lol. I'll try to play it again soon.
If I find anything, I'll let you know =3

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes