4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
Always important to take time for yourself. Folks generally are supportive and understanding. Though naturally concerned from long silences. Glad to hear things are better. (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lunna_

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
I am in the hide-and-seek event, and I was just found, so now it's my turn to search for the kids. But I can't find Josh. He is nowhere to be found, including behind the trees mentioned in the walkthrough. There does seem to be something behind the tree in front of the clothing shop, bit it's not responding to my clicks or key-presses.

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I am in the hide-and-seek event, and I was just found, so now it's my turn to search for the kids. But I can't find Josh. He is nowhere to be found, including behind the trees mentioned in the walkthrough. There does seem to be something behind the tree in front of the clothing shop, bit it's not responding to my clicks or key-presses.
Nops. Not there. Search for him in front of the mayor's house. You should see the top of his head (hair) just behind the tree. Once you find the first, the second will be behind a tree in front of Reya's house.

Reactions: Space_Cow99

geilerjizz

Jul 14, 2020
Hey, can someone of you help me? I installed the game and i have the black screen. I know i have to touch the bourder. But when i select start a new game the game tells me it couldn't load the first image? What should i do?

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Any news?
We need a new update :(
any news?
I know! I'm sorry >_<
I'm trying my best to finish this update (and there's not much things to do).
I promise the update will be released really really soon.

Hey, can someone of you help me? I installed the game and i have the black screen. I know i have to touch the bourder. But when i select start a new game the game tells me it couldn't load the first image? What should i do?
Aaargh! I can't possibly have a good relationship with Android Studio T-T
Try playing the game with joiplay. I will end support for Android because there's so much bugs with Android studio (I promise it's not a bug with the game) =(

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
How do you pass time again? Took some job in the Drunken Parrot which starts at night.
Job won't start until it turns to night time.
Same issue here. I booked the inn (like hint instructed) but nothing happen
go back to the Town Hall and get other jobs. There are two jobs to make the time change to night.

kensukeklk

Aug 20, 2020
im bugged at the drunken parrot, I talked to a guy that was asking for a beer, I take the beer form the bartender, and when I speak again with the guy, he tells me that I dont have the beer, how can I fix this, my last save is from 2h ago and I dont want to replay it

Lunna_

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
im bugged at the drunken parrot, I talked to a guy that was asking for a beer, I take the beer form the bartender, and when I speak again with the guy, he tells me that I dont have the beer, how can I fix this, my last save is from 2h ago and I dont want to replay it
I was reported about this bug. I’ll look into this today. Thanks :3

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes