evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
"Babe, let's help our poor friend to make it bigger, hehe..".

Why is there no "gay" tag here?

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
So many people want to make these things the next great American Novel.
I would only support such noble ambitions :) But I am afraid, that the more common problem is, there are many underage users, or users who have limited logical skills and/or strong limits considering erotic issues, which is rather strange in this page. Nevertheless, I have already get used (mostly) :). Not that this VN is worth of all this debate, there are, fortunately, many better works of several fantastic "devs".

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
I fear the worst, last info we've got from him on Patreon was on august 2022.
He posted a picture of himself going into surgery and explained he had 2 operations and was not feeling well ...

Other patrons and myself posted comments on that after a few months, asking how he was doing, ... didn't get any response...
So yeah, I don't know for sure, but it sounds bad :unsure:

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Dev's past post on Patreon is from August 2023 after six surgeries promising to continue. Last seen here on Oct 25, 2023. So probably there is still some hope :)

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
He did start writing more page for EP2 (locked behind Patreon) besides that, hasnt posted for months, after 1.5 years of silence. Safe to assume we will NEVER get ep 2 (or a complete one)