3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I'd say pretty easy. All vore stuff will be able to be stopped before it happens by killing said monster before it attacks. As for NTR stuff it's a similar situation. An example would be you are dating Tricia but you are both captured and you have several options to escape. One of which would be say have Tricia Distract the guards. You will again have an option to intervene before she does cheats on you or you can choose to sit and watch which will obviously send you down the NTR path.
Ok, as long as it's incredibly easy to avoid, I'm fine with it.

Then there is the other paths where you become a Manager and get girls to become Strippers. I think from the start that's pretty obvious that route would lead to the girls having sex with other men. But I suppose technically that isn't NTR since you aren't dating them. But again it's obvious where it would lead.
Turning LIs into strippers is something I don't want to happen, so I guess it's pretty clear how to avoid it. Just because it's not NTR doesn't make me like it.

For me to like it, the only one who has to have sex and a romantic relationship with the LIs in my game is the MC.

You will also have the option to cheat on the girls you are dating if you want.
I'm not a fan of cheating on LIs, I just like having a harem where all the LIs know about each other and agree to share the MC between them.

Any girl who isn't an LI who's going to be part of the MC's harem is a girl that doesn't interest me.

Reactions: Sexypeachgames

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Yup you can use it. That is just a bit. But be warned you might not like what you find on Jessica's new phone. After you try using it the first time I give you the option to back out of using it. Use it a second time and you get to see what she has on it which leads down a different path.
Thanks for the info my stupid ass didn't realise about the scene afterwards i thought couldn't do that so reloaded an earlier save .

Sexypeachgames

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Thanks for the info my stupid ass didn't realise about the scene afterwards i thought couldn't do that so reloaded an earlier save .
no worries. Hey I noticed your name is that a refernce the old Hentai games? If so I loved those were one of the first ones I ever played. It was Viper GTS, Isle and i think one called Isuaka or something like that about a janitor.

Sexypeachgames

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
I've noticed something missing from this update that was present in the prior:
View attachment 3896812
Yup quite a bit changed from the first build. I'm assuming you mean Summer being there. I realized it would be weird having Summer still going to school if there had been a time jump. She is still in the game though she is a struggling Onlysluts model and there is a path with her, in fact I just finished writing her path at the party for the next update.

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
no worries. Hey I noticed your name is that a refernce the old Hentai games? If so I loved those were one of the first ones I ever played. It was Viper GTS, Isle and i think one called Isuaka or something like that about a janitor.
Though i went back and tried after you said it was possible got a save for each route currently and actually no it isn't though i have played those games it was in reference to the 1999 Dodge Viper GTS car just used 151 to put my own spin on it.

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes