Nisama3DX

Jul 2, 2017
" If people really like this game I will end up hiring a actual artist to remake all the scenes but for now i'm just using AI to make my game. "
Sounds like a waste of time to remake whats already made you money in future theoreticaly.
Instead a better move would be to hire artists to make a new game instead of remaking the same one for whatever reason

Dinadass

Aug 14, 2017
The AI art isn't necessarily the issue, the issue is the lack of parity amongst art styles. None of the characters match the same style, and characters don't match their own art style within the same scene.
That is the thing. That is what AI art does.

Getting AI art to keep a style or hell draw the same room or character without big changes isn't easy since it isn't what it was designed for.

That is a general failure of AI art. This is why you will see a lot of AI art 0.1 projects that never get to 0.2.

Nov 18, 2022
Anything with AI tags typically has me scrolling past like it doesn't exist but I am impressed with what you have here.

Yeah I think the issue with AI generated stuff is the stigma is there and probably will be there for a very long time. It REALLY doesn't help that when this stuff first popped up on the scene around two years ago a lot of artists started campaigning on how it steals assets to train on and that kind of thing sticks. From what I understand a lot of models just moved off that and a lot of them use LoRAs for specific art (assuming this one does too?) but yeah I don't think that will change for a while sadly.

Anyway best of luck with your game. If you had me stop and pop in here to take a look it means you do potentially have something on your hands that can be good.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
it'd be nice if we could change mortys name. not the first Rick and morty game to give you that option.

kentastic

Aug 7, 2021
why do you game makers do this to us gamers? 2 to 3 min of game play is not enough for us to decide if we're gonna like a game or not. either put some actual effort and make some content thats longer play time or just forget it. thats like asking someone to watch 2 min of a movie and decide if its good or not. its not fair to us or you.

kinkyequals

May 31, 2018
Anything with AI tags typically has me scrolling past like it doesn't exist but I am impressed with what you have here.

Yeah I think the issue with AI generated stuff is the stigma is there and probably will be there for a very long time. It REALLY doesn't help that when this stuff first popped up on the scene around two years ago a lot of artists started campaigning on how it steals assets to train on and that kind of thing sticks. From what I understand a lot of models just moved off that and a lot of them use LoRAs for specific art (assuming this one does too?) but yeah I don't think that will change for a while sadly.

Anyway best of luck with your game. If you had me stop and pop in here to take a look it means you do potentially have something on your hands that can be good.
The reason his AI art is more succesful is because he's using CANON characters, the AI systems have much more to work with and can much more consistently remake character that already have a ton of references of them out there. It's not really impressive from his side it's literally just because it's a rick and morty thing.

Sadly, knowing AI art he won't be able to reproduce and create any really sexy scenes so this will be another useless trash 'game'

Zorlond

Jun 15, 2021
"If you enjoy a kink, no argument is necessary. If you hate a kink, no argument is sufficient."

If you're not into AI art, then why are you here? Are you determined to convince the dev to completely stop enjoying development of his game? Is that you are so insecure that you believe this game's very existence will somehow damage the development of other games? Are you so dead-set against the possibility that AI art might possibly be enjoyable that you will brook no attempt to prove your assumption incorrect?

No need to answer, I'm not saying this to get a response of any kind, nor do I expect any. But seriously, look at what some of you are saying, and perhaps ask yourselves why you're saying it here, in a public forum.

Reactions: Dir.Fred

Togliti

Jul 7, 2017
Vore......i can hear Hartman screaming " What is your major malfunction, numb-nuts!? Didn't Mommy and Daddy show you enough attention when you were a child!!?"

PervyBetty

Apr 4, 2017
Vore isn't necessarily a bad thing in the show.
"They love swallowing stressed-out creatures for 20 minutes and then puking them up."
fjdw2awb6tw31.png
Hopefully they find one that makes women orgasm uncontrollably.

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes