4.10 star(s) 57 Votes

winstonns

Jun 22, 2017
Praise this game! Make more pee-related stuff in this game where the girls pee on Morty and opposite, and some close up pee animation/pictures! when i see more stuff like this you earned yourself a new patreon! Maybe even a big one! I love pee-fetish games and i wish there where more! So let this be one of those few pee-games! You can even make it optional. I understand not everyone likes the pee fetish stuff. But plz add alot more pee stuff! And also try to fix those bugs asap! There are moments when i cannot continue or click the map to travel again or when events dont trigger like the one after you drink a water and go to the toilet.

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
When the characters leave a scene they turn sideways 2D like a paper doll. Freaking Funny!

Can you accidentally reach the end of the game (the game locks you out, so no more moves) without completing all the scenes? Should I restart the game and make different decisions?

Reactions: Eavesdropz

Wargen

Memento mori
Donor
Nov 12, 2017
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid
The ctrl + c is strong with this one

Monkey83

Aug 14, 2017
i love this game, it very close to the original one. i looking forward to see the other character.

D3licious

Oct 20, 2017
Damn, Just finished this Version. This looks very promising. I'll be keeping an eye on this!

NotAnAlien

Jul 5, 2017
what in the hell is this ? what a incredible surprisingly coincidence !!!!!

as like , by the most incredible luck/hasard/whatever in the world... this "new" game pop out just after "Portal Into Summer" by inkalicious...

and by the most incredible coincidence its about the same things....

'Xplain dat ! it cant be a fucking coincidence... its way to obvious to me.. something or someone do some weird stuff in there
Portal Into Summer has been a concept since February 10th on Inkalicious' .

Also, of this game was uploaded on May 3rd, 3 days before Inkalicious' Portal Into Summer on May 6th.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Portal Into Summer has been a concept since February 10th on Inkalicious' .

Also, of this game was uploaded on May 3rd, 3 days before Inkalicious' Portal Into Summer on May 6th.
well still a bit suspicious imho :p

nonthisnot

Dec 26, 2017
My personal opinion:
Would love it if the urination part of the game was optional (at least in the future) as I personally don't like it.
Also, hope then "blackmail" tag is there to be the center of the game, whether if he somehow ends up blackmailing summer/beth/jessica, or maybe gets rick to make him a mind controlling potion or the sorts and uses it on them. This would be awesome, for me anyways as this is my preference (not the only one of course), hence why you should probably make multiple routes in the game, one with previous stuff, other with more "normal" or "realistic" plot, like just seduction or something.

Yareru

May 8, 2018
My personal opinion:
Would love it if the urination part of the game was optional (at least in the future) as I personally don't like it.
Also, hope then "blackmail" tag is there to be the center of the game, whether if he somehow ends up blackmailing summer/beth/jessica, or maybe gets rick to make him a mind controlling potion or the sorts and uses it on them. This would be awesome, for me anyways as this is my preference (not the only one of course), hence why you should probably make multiple routes in the game, one with previous stuff, other with more "normal" or "realistic" plot, like just seduction or something.
I played through it twice just to check this and turns out the urination is really optional. I just had to pick "run" from the options and it skipped the urination part entirely.

Reactions: n0b0dy

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
The urination is a fetish that's not for everyone but as another poster said... it's optional. Just skip it. I was first exposed to it in Balsamique's game "Behind the Dune" which water was an integral part of the Dune story. In my opinion t's really a dominance and submission thing. It'll grow on some people but it's not for everyone. I never thought I'd be into milking until Summertime Saga introduced it to me. I enjoy the fact that Tricia is a Freak, a straight laced cheerleader who's actually got a perverted side to her.
If you know anything about Rick and Morty they ALWAYS push the envelope. Pee is nothing. (poop is a non-starter for me, along with Futa without the option to bypass). They've even suggested that occasionally Rick swings both ways (Unity episode).

Great start! I just hope Ferdafs can release an update quickly so he doesn't leave us hanging too long.

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
Does this have or will have incest?
If it depends on the anime, in an episode with dreams, they find summer, and she offers menange with both ..
The mother has a strange relationship with the father Rick ..
The author of game has a lot of material with parallel stories, for reference ..
I find it harder not to have, and at the beginning of the game already gives the impression that goes this way ..
I already found a bug: I got to go to school at night and the game started the scene as day ..
Well, as a test, it looks promising.

Reactions: Jeancul
4.10 star(s) 57 Votes