4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I have lost saves, Can someone help me to provide latest v3.9 saves
The Unity game doesn't really have "saves". It used the windows registry to hold a single "save" slot. If you want to see the newest content, choose "Continue From Last Patch" which will put you at the latest content (then Talk to Beth in the Kitchen to start the new content "Space Mold").

If you really want to try and restore progress, you can try using "the 4th dimension" to set story flags, although I've never got it to work properly.

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
Does Beth's quest line end at the chud stuff? or am I softlocked
You found one of the bugs...

Click Travel->Car(Front Yard)->Click on Car->Travel Space->Go to the fourth dimension

Here you can manipulate the story flags for each character.

Report back when you find the right one ;)

Note the fourth dimension is a bit buggy also, might not work...

Reactions: Zimowit

Fappingfox

Sep 30, 2018
where is save????
The Unity game doesn't really have "saves". It used the windows registry to hold a single "save" slot. If you want to see the newest content, choose "Continue From Last Patch" which will put you at the latest content (then Talk to Beth in the Kitchen to start the new content "Space Mold").

If you really want to try and restore progress, you can try using "the 4th dimension" to set story flags, although I've never got it to work properly.

TyrantFox001

Mar 14, 2020

Hey since apparently this base game is not dead, what does this mean with your alternative endings? are you going to finish them or are you scrapping them and continue with the new updates from the game?

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes