4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

Foxnote

Dec 27, 2019
Is that for real, like with another new content or is it gonna be just a bug fix update? Cause I haven't seen any post about it in patreon.
"
Hope you guys enjoy the patch!

P.S I’ll be uploading a v2_5f in the next couple of days, which will include updated mindblowers from all previous routes, including all the routes from this patch.
"

Foxnote

Dec 27, 2019
Which button can skip the conversation?
Left click to continue conversation. I recommend clicking inside the box as dialog popups do occur. Unless you mean skipping the conversation in general. That would be kind of pointless since the animations go with the dialog.

Reactions: OGRey

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Well i like graphics etc but Travelling to other places sucks o_O
Dev Focus ON Mc and add more quests (y) + SAVES so can chose replay
More Mothers quests + scenes
More Sister quests + scenes
Making Money its not possible always? isnt there possible to make money through Pc or Laptop :rolleyes:
when you get inside garage to talk to Rick he gives some stupid missions or you get stuck with no options to talk :unsure:

Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
Hope you guys enjoy the patch!

P.S I’ll be uploading a v2_5f in the next couple of days, which will include updated mindblowers from all previous routes, including all the routes from this patch.
I was about to play it, but if there is more Beth scene coming in a couple of days, ill better wait. Thank you.

Foxnote

Dec 27, 2019
Making Money its not possible always? isnt there possible to make money through Pc or Laptop :rolleyes:
when you get inside garage to talk to Rick he gives some stupid missions or you get stuck with no options to talk :unsure:
You know the developer doesn't come to this site right? And asking for more scenes already when they take time to do is really inconsiderate. And as for money just use Cheat engine > insert 5 > buy pen insert 0 > work for rick insert 20 and boom there's only one choice.

Foxnote

Dec 27, 2019
I apologize if what I typed sounded aggressive. But you have to take into consideration that it is a indie developer and artist/animator. We have no clue how many people are employed by the ferdafs company. It could be just 1 or it could be 5+ people. So can't really complain at the speed of the updates since they are working with the unity engine.

Jan 12, 2020
This game has a lot of good stuff going for it, but also a lot of glaring problems.

Good stuff:
+ Good art and h-scenes. Everything, including the lewd scenes, looks like it came from the actual show.
+ Good writing. The story is not a masterpiece or anything, and there are quite a few grammatical mistakes, but for the most part the character dialogue and humor are on point. I read all the dialogue in the respective character's voices and a lot of it sounded like it could be from the actual show.

Bad stuff:
- Navigating to different areas is a bit annoying. There should be an option to just instantly travel to whichever character you want to talk to from the assertiveness app. It's annoying to constantly have to open the map, leave the current area, select the next area, then select the sub-area where the girl you want to talk to is.
- No sound whatsoever. I can't really expect voice-acting or original music from an indie game, but even stock music and sound effects would be better than just dead silence.

I look forward to future iterations of this game. It's got a long way to go, but the groundwork is there for something really special. As far as parody h-games go, it's one of the better ones I've played.

Aug 10, 2019
2 questions.

1. Is there a walkthrough for 2.5e? All I can find is v2.
2. Is there a skip convo for PC or at least something faster than the space button or the mouse?

Foxnote

Dec 27, 2019
2 questions.

1. Is there a walkthrough for 2.5e? All I can find is v2.
2. Is there a skip convo for PC or at least something faster than the space button or the mouse?
Whats faster is autoclicker. Animation is linked to the text.

Quick walkthrough for new patch:

-Talk to Beth during night

-Drink potion Rick’s garage

-Talk to Summer

-Visit the gym in school

Aug 10, 2019
Whats faster is autoclicker. Animation is linked to the text.

Quick walkthrough for new patch:

-Talk to Beth during night

-Drink potion Rick’s garage

-Talk to Summer

-Visit the gym in school
what is auto clicker?

Is the gym the cheerleader stuff? Its locked for me (and when I click on it Im sent back to the bathroom. I am also in this weird loop with Beth that Im constantly wanting to talk to her about blow job practice and then when its done Im in the mind blowers area.

Foxnote

Dec 27, 2019
what is auto clicker?

Is the gym the cheerleader stuff? Its locked for me (and when I click on it Im sent back to the bathroom. I am also in this weird loop with Beth that Im constantly wanting to talk to her about blow job practice and then when its done Im in the mind blowers area.
I think that's just what they added this update. Not sure if its fully accessible. Also if you get the early morning glitch just save exit and relaunch.

Foxnote

Dec 27, 2019
what is auto clicker?

Also auto clicker is a pc application that basically makes a button on your mouse a macro button. There's also auto tapper for phones.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes