4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

yydaxteryy

Jun 6, 2020
thx for this game, its very good, but ithink it need an structur update, i mean you spoiler yourself with a fals click, the animations are top, art style is nice, but he big problem is it is to piecemeal. ihope you understand my critic not false, sry for my english, its not so pretty nice

TEVIN CLARKE

Oct 14, 2017
Some people here are hopeless. I get preferences but expecting the game to be only about beth and summer? SAD. Let ferdafs do what he wants with the game. Anyone can make requests and some complaints but remember these 2 things 1. The game is a incest/harem type game & 2. Some of us may just like the other girls not just summer and beth. In fact it's obvious that a lot of us want more content with those two its just with the other girls there's something for everyone. Even if you think it's stupid.

Human15651

Oct 16, 2017
Some people here are hopeless. I get preferences but expecting the game to be only about beth and summer? SAD. Let ferdafs do what he wants with the game. Anyone can make requests and some complaints but remember these 2 things 1. The game is a incest/harem type game & 2. Some of us may just like the other girls not just summer and beth. In fact it's obvious that a lot of us want more content with those two its just with the other girls there's something for everyone. Even if you think it's stupid.
who wants this game to be only abauth beth and summer? i cant find any

pussymellow

Oct 18, 2019
iam confused, is there still no info on the next update??
i mean last patch was the first one with the release changed to the start of the month. before it was always end of month.
He did a quick update 3 days before the planed release and said its a big update he has to delay it to 10th of july followd by another 2 progress updates and the final release on 14th of july. which is fine he always explained what was going on.

but what is going on now?? its already the 1st of september where i live and no info regarding patch 2_8. will it be "on time" 1-2 weeks late like last time or did the planed release date of future updates change again to the middle of the month now???
its unprofessional behavior in my opinion and disrespectfull to his subscribers.

Reactions: sam parson

mithrandil89

Sep 19, 2018
iam confused, is there still no info on the next update??
i mean last patch was the first one with the release changed to the start of the month. before it was always end of month.
He did a quick update 3 days before the planed release and said its a big update he has to delay it to 10th of july followd by another 2 progress updates and the final release on 14th of july. which is fine he always explained what was going on.

but what is going on now?? its already the 1st of september where i live and no info regarding patch 2_8. will it be "on time" 1-2 weeks late like last time or did the planed release date of future updates change again to the middle of the month now???
its unprofessional behavior in my opinion and disrespectfull to his subscribers.
Are you a subscriber?
If you are then go to his parteon. Dont write that stuff here.
The update will be uploaded then its done.

pussymellow

Oct 18, 2019
Are you a subscriber?
If you are then go to his parteon. Dont write that stuff here.
The update will be uploaded then its done.
i was, i disliked patch2_7 and unsubscribed.
if i enjoy 2_8 more i will subscribe again.

also why iam not allowed to "write that stuff"??
isnt that what a forum is for?? i think there are some people here who may have some inside info to share unlike your pointless "update will be uploaded then its done" nonsense.
if he sets himself a timeline and misses it and also doesnt communicate with his community it should be alowed criticize him for it....

kras_man

May 26, 2018
New character in the form of a female version of Rick. However, if you wanted to fuck your grandpa, then this is perfect. To be honest, it would be better to complete the storylines with the existing characters, I really want to see sex with Summer and Bet.

pussymellow

Oct 18, 2019
What's with all the genderswapped incest characters?
yea not a fan of that as well. whats next, female jerry??
that morticia and female rick content just looks like some sexchange trans stuff to me and is a major turn off.

but if there are a lot of people who like it, why not. dont know if the majority of people are a fan of that or not.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes