4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
New update? Sweet! Now I have wait for the Renpy version to update to the new version too lol.
No need to wait, the update mentioned was released 13'th of July and NightMirror's is up to date.

It's just the dev, our cherished F, decided to release the latest fixed version to the unwashed masses (that's us)
a bit ahead of schedule...

beldr

Aug 8, 2017
No, this is the same as the OP. T_T. Glad if it's new to you but no need to bug the mods.
I checked before I posted and it was not the new bugfix version, so they probably changed it between my comment and yours since I already reported it.

dogskrt

May 18, 2021
Can't save or load game! It tells me it's saved but when I load the game it sends me back to the start after the prologue

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
did he mention yet what all the characters are who will get a new scene this patch?
i only heard that he wants to introduce planetina this patch, have no idea who the chick in this picture is tho.
I believe the planned characters this path are Planetina, Jessica, and Beth. But, I can't remember if that's just what people are hoping it's going to be or that info is from leaked updates.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes