4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
I'm bored with Jessica. I prefer Morty's "bitch" Tricia. Planetina, meh, she's kinda one dimensional and not that interesting. I'd love to see more Beth and the two Summers. The last update certainly hinted at a Wild Summer + Morty + ? ... threesome, but I guess that won't be this update either. I'd love to see both Beth and Summer initiate sex with Morty for a change, no games or teasing, just pure lust, and them deciding they need some Morty cock. But hey, I'm not one of the writers, although I wouldn't mind being. :devilish:

Last edited:

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Last tried the game a year ago and at that time scenes order was messed up, for example you could see a sex scene before even kissing the girl. So did dev fix this issue? Is gameplay consistent now?

Last edited:

XLegion5000

May 22, 2018
For that image of one of the two female Tina-Teers, they only have 2 names for the team being Eddie and Xing Ho(no clue on how they got her name), they didn't give us the names for Water and Air, so rn idk what would Ferdafs call the Air Tina-Teer for her to be in a story for Planetina.

Human15651

Oct 16, 2017
More like 2.3....

Lets hope F has had a great summer, got lot of sunshine = stocked up on those VitaminD's
(so (S)He can ride out winter behind the keyboard bringin us more smut :p )
Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Smut The Scam? I thought not. It’s not a story the Mods would tell you. It’s a Sith legend. Darth Smut was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create Adult games… He had such a knowledge of the art that he could even keep the mods from deleting his smurf accounts. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so hated… the only thing he was afraid of was creating a good game, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he abandoned it to pursue a fuckton of games with only 1 release

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
That went right over my head I'm afraid, not a native speaker...

Although it sounds like someone has had a sip of inspirational beverage ?

Maybe a nice red :)

Dec 13, 2020
Ferdafs has just updated their Patreon page. Someone should also update their Kemono Party page.

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
this game is fire
but when i so trica in the school toilet talked to her it resetme back to the start of the path with the whole blackmail stuff
also beth is not linear old scenes are repeating themselves, did i do something wrong or is it just a bug?
or have i gotten to the end of the path thats why it breaks and keeps repeating itself?
really broke the sense of progression for me tho...
This is precisely the reason why I stopped playing this version and started The ren'Py version (Rick and Morty: Another Way back Home (by Night Mirror) ). A lot more coherent and the extra fetishes are a +.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes