Jul 7, 2018
Your hero is arrived :p :
PC:

Mac:

Android:

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Do you guys know how long it usually takes Night Mirror to catch up with the update? I don't remember if he took long last update.
Depends on how long/much content there is. My goal is with in a week. It might be faster, it might be slower, but that's the goal. Last time I turned it around in just a few days since the content was fairly short. I'll have a better estimate in my thread once I have my hands on it and have a play through of the new content.

And as I'm typing this I see it has just leaked here, so I'm DLing it right now and starting on it tonight.

Bionic Pun

Mar 26, 2021
Oh my God, I just went though all the scenes and it was completely worth waiting for. I didn't think I would find Planetina especially interesting but the circumstances and story were good and the art of Planetina herself in all her scenes was very good. As far as Beth goes her scenes were everything I hoped they would be. I could spoil so much but I won't lets just say...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you Ogrey (for your links) and Ferdafs. I love this game.

Last edited:

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Well fuck, I thought the game was finished lol. How many more updates and scenes are going to be added?

• Haha
Reactions: Mr.Z

Bionic Pun

Mar 26, 2021
Well fuck, I thought the game was finished lol. How many more updates and scenes are going to be added?
Hopefully Ferdafs isn't thinking in terms of number of scenes left so much as how many erotic permutations and scenes he can get from all the characters he's introduced and the charcater's that are yet to be included maybe even from Seasons as yet uncreated. If Ferdafs wants to take years I can't even imagine why I would object. I mean whats the hurry?
As long as it takes to get that Beth and Summer threesome
You forgot to add the 'Beth, Summer and royal house of Gazorpazorp dozensome' and the 'Beth, summer and Unity millionsome' to that wishlist. I mean the combos are endless.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hopefully Ferdafs isn't thinking in terms of number of scenes left so much as how many erotic permutations and scenes he can get from all the characters he's introduced and the charcater's that are yet to be included maybe even from Seasons as yet uncreated. If Ferdafs wants to take years I can't even imagine why I would object. I mean whats the hurry?

You forgot to add the 'Beth, Summer and royal house of Gazorpazorp dozensome' and the 'Beth, summer and Unity millionsome' to that wishlist. I mean the combos are endless.
So long as we get to see Summer and Beth eating each others freshly fucked and filled pussies I'll be content with that.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018

Oh my... Millionsome. Just when I think I've hit the bottom of the fetish barrel, someone comes up with a "plausible" scenario where you can get reverse gangbanged by a planet of alien women.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Shall we dub it the Sanchez or the Unity Sandwich?

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes