4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

indigoxiii

Nov 19, 2017
Man I hope we get more Planetina because I hate the way the show did her at least in this Morty is trying to protect her knowing that one day she would realize Rick is the biggest threat to not only the planet but Morty and go after him and then end up killed but still I love Planetina and need more of her hopefully her and Morty get back together in this.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Man I hope we get more Planetina because I hate the way the show did her at least in this Morty is trying to protect her knowing that one day she would realize Rick is the biggest threat to not only the planet but Morty and go after him and then end up killed but still I love Planetina and need more of her hopefully her and Morty get back together in this.
take it easy dude its a cartoon

Johnboi649

Nov 14, 2018
This update was amazing. The Planetina scenes are the best thing in the game. The new Beth scenes were also the best ones yet. I hope we get more of Planetina, and I'm looking forward to future updates of this game

popober

Jun 9, 2017
I know we can skip to the new content each update, but I'd honestly rather wait for the Ren'py version because this dev doesn't seem to know squat about this engine. It'll be a hard wait, especially since it seems to be about Planetina, but eh.

KimmoKM

Jun 30, 2017
I too am disappointed that the game went with canonical ending with Planetina (at least for now), I would very much have preferred her to have her own route, but hey, at least I got to have some lovey-dovey creampie handholding sex with her. Back to pursuing Tricia wife-girlfriend I guess: now that Morty has started creampieing other main love interests, others will hopefully have their turn soon.

Reactions: Mr.Z and kenta16807

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
Well fuck, I thought the game was finished lol. How many more updates and scenes are going to be added?
A bit cynical maybe...but as long as F make a steady income ?

..or until they get a 'respectable' job....in many places You can't really tell people close to You that You
make your money from internet pr0n :( You'd be outcast...

Let's hope we get a few more years out of them ;)

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
Can anyone help. I'm try to play on my Mac, but it's telling me that I don't have permission.
Check the faq on F's blog

There's a lot of info in this thread also, this happens all the time.

The search toool is a bit wonky.

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
Hmmm i wish there was a way to tell Beth that Jerry is still with Keara and tell Keara that Jerry is trying to be witch Beth so they both will dump him and maeby finally i will go bye bye

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes