4.10 star(s) 58 Votes
Dec 12, 2020
Then you missed the final scene in the Planetina event chain. Bring up the phone and message Planetina.
woah, i didnt know you had to message her twice. I thought this update was pretty ok, was not expecting any of that,... although i hate how it kept looping to when morty puts his cock in

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
woah, i didnt know you had to message her twice. I thought this update was pretty ok, was not expecting any of that,... although i hate how it kept looping to when morty puts his cock in
Ya the animation is pretty janky. I'm hoping Night Mirror will be able to fix that in his port.

Reactions: slayer787

Johnboi649

Nov 14, 2018
The update was awesome. I hope we get more Planetina scenes. Hopefully a footjob scene, I feel like there was a slight tease there. Both scenes were also great. Looking forward for the future

Bonsey

Jul 15, 2018
Does this update fix the "give a pen to jessica" issue at the beginning of the story ?
Well, it worked for me, tho, ferdafs fixed that on Patreon with a 3.2f patch. Still hasn't fix the issue I'm having with the game not progressing past the "Visit Unity Together" route to the Bachelorette routes that has plagued me for several patches

shawntheone

Aug 6, 2017
the update is decent i seen that he pulled alot from the actual rick and morty scenes. needs to update the mindblowers portion though.

John Dirt

Aug 29, 2017
Same issue here. Using other unzip tools and chmod don't help. Pretty sure it's corrupted.
First I fixed the permission problem with this.

But ended up finding out that the app is broken. I ran it under every unpacker app for Mac, keep saying the app is broken.

pyesex

Dec 30, 2018
First I fixed the permission problem with this.

But ended up finding out that the app is broken. I ran it under every unpacker app for Mac, keep saying the app is broken.
To fix the mac running error use BetterZip and it seems to work for me. Think Ferdafs also recommends using it.

legendoftoday

Mar 27, 2020
If you're on macOS and having problems with broken permissions, run this command in terminal:
chmod -R 777 yourPathToApp
Works with any application, sets read-write rights for everybody for every file in the specified directory/application

Bionic Pun

Mar 26, 2021
To everyone who wants to experience ALL of the scenes in the latest update go pull up the walk through list at the bottom of page 225 and follow the steps. You will not be disappointed.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes