4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
We've come full circle! The first scene of the game is Rick and Morty fleeing form giant bees! Now at last he dares to return to where it all started!...

Or maybe he just wants to fuck Tricia some more, who knows.
It still breaks my heart that the dev ruled out the twist ending of this being Morty's home dimension the whole time.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
How do you know this, was it on one of his Patreon updates?
In the early game when Morty meets Frank, he says "Oh, I guess Frank is alive in this dimension."

While we know that this Morty is not from C137, this line tells us that Frank is also dead in this Morty's dimension. Thus, writing out the possibility.

I imagine this was done to further cement to patreon that Morty isn't really Beth's son or Summer's brother as a CYA.

But still... how awesome would it have been to have Rick come back and tell Morty,

"Ha! Got you, you dumb little shit. I didn't drop you in a new dimension. This was our dimension the whole time!"

"What! Oh geez... But... then where were you?"

"I was on Zubian Nine bitch taking a break from having to deal with you all the time. Oh man Morty, they have the best drugs on Zubian Nine. I got seriously wrecked son!"

"Oh my god Rick! Do you know what you've done?! What I've done?"

"Hey mother fucker, don't yell at me."

"Oh geez, Beth is really my mother... And Summer is MY Summer?"

"Ya... So what?"

Last edited:

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
In the early game when Morty meets Frank, he says "Oh, I guess Frank is alive in this dimension."

While we know that this Morty is not from C137 this line tells us that in his dimension Frank had died. Thus, writing out the possibility.

I imagine this was done to further cement to patreon that Morty isn't really Beth's son or Summer's brother as a CYA.

But still... how awesome would it have been to have Rick come back and tell Morty,

"Ha! Got you, you dumb little shit. I didn't drop you in a new dimension. This was our dimension the whole time!"

"What! Oh geez... But... then where were you?"

"I was on Zubian Nine bitch taking a break from having to deal with you all the time. Oh man Morty, they have the best drugs on Zubian Nine. I got seriously wrecked son!"

"Oh my god Rick! Do you know what you've done?! What I've done?"

"Hey mother fucker, don't yell at me."

"Oh geez, Beth is really my mother... And Summer is MY Summer?"

"Ya... So what?"

You are basically writing lines for Night Mirror at this point. LOVE IT!!!!!

Reactions: Marzapane

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
You are basically writing lines for Night Mirror at this point. LOVE IT!!!!!
He's a better writer than I am. But he's stuck here because while he could change things around, if he does it now and it departs to far from what Ferdafs writes each release he'd be painting himself into a corner to the point where the two stories are so different the scenes Ferdafs makes, just don't make sense in the NM's version.

Night Mirror's version is great because it leans into some kinks that Ferdafs can't get away with or hasn't explored (yet) AND by porting it all in renpy and turning it from a sandbox to a VN all the bugs with the main game are fixed. But he is bound to the basic story Ferdafs writes.

Last edited:

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
...Or maybe he just wants to fuck Tricia some more, who knows.
Honestly, who wouldn't.:p

While we know that this Morty is not from C137....
Do we even know if it's the C137 Rick/Morty in the show anymore ?

C137's earth got Cronenberg'ed right, and after the episode with all the decoys my head's spinnino_O

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Rick And Morty - A Way Back Home [v3.3f] [Ferdafs]

Download PC (1,11GB):

This compression is still based on the original files from . I have only repack the files and make an easy to use installer.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ligonofwaffles

Feb 10, 2018
View attachment 938740

Overview:
You play as Morty and get to explore the town and meet the residence, establishing relationships as you go.​

Thread Updated: 2021-09-14
Release Date: 2021-09-14
Developer: Ferdafs
Censored: No
Version: 3.3
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Walkthrough for v2:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA -
Android: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Extra: Walkthrough

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 96621 View attachment 96623 View attachment 96624
For some reason I'm able to move the data and resources but it won't let me extract the game into another folder... anybody else having this problem??

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
For some reason I'm able to move the data and resources but it won't let me extract the game into another folder... anybody else having this problem??
Lot's of people have problems...

If you want help, please state OS and which file you've downloaded - then maybe someone can help ?

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes