4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

dboy203

Dec 7, 2017
i love this series and this game, i dont support to many devs on patreon but deff gonna support you to see this go further

grbt420

Dec 17, 2017
I cant seem to be able to save my game?
I click save and nothing happens and then when I reload the game it basically starts me from the very beginning.

I've re-downloaded the game but same thing happens. Am I doing something wrong?
I'm having the exact same issue. With other games I could just put them on the desktop and it would save fine, but this thing isn't giving an inch.

joeblow7314

Jul 25, 2017
I'm having the exact same issue. With other games I could just put them on the desktop and it would save fine, but this thing isn't giving an inch.
Nothing seems to happen when I save, either. Figured maybe it was just not going to provide a confirmation, but was actually saving. However, when I move rooms and load, I stay where I am (as opposed to returning to the room I saved in), so I don't think it's saving anything...

I notice several people have mentioned the word "save" since the start of the thread (from a quick search), but nobody seems to have any sort of a helpful response. I mean, I don't either, so I'm not criticizing, but it seems an unusually large number of unanswered questions/unresolved issues for this crowd.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
As far as I can tell, the save feature is still not working. It hasn't really worked so in any version so far, this isn't really new.

Help

Aug 5, 2016
The save feature works perfectly fine for me, if it helps I keep it in the downloads folder

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The save feature works perfectly fine for me, if it helps I keep it in the downloads folder
Yeah, not sure if that's a factor, but don't want any of these games anywhere near my C drive. A standard hard drive is more than good enough, not wasting SSD space or wear and tear on it. It's bad enough Ren'Py games bury their saves on C: no matter where you put the game.

JaxOm84

Jul 3, 2018
So, is it just me, or does this seem kinda like "The making of evil Morty"...
*slight spoiler for 1.5.0*
Rick states "only one in a million Morties can fill that gauge" yet, in this latest patch the serum that Rick gives to Morty (when more than necessary is taken) gives him the confidence to do not so moral actions(which didn't seem to raise the gauge that he's attempting to fill) , as opposed to when he only took 5 drops, it slightly boosted his ego, enough to talk to a girl without stammering his face off.(which also didn't raise his gauge)

This being said, I enjoy the game, and how it's coming along. Please keep doing what you're doing and continue to create this awesome game.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Save works for me. I'm using Windows 7 if that helps.
Same here, and it has never worked for me. Sometimes it remembers my location, sometimes it remember the quests I have done in the phone, but they still have to be redone, and it never remembers my money, always starts me over with $5, even when I had built up $200 one time.

Yareru

May 8, 2018
Same here, and it has never worked for me. Sometimes it remembers my location, sometimes it remember the quests I have done in the phone, but they still have to be redone, and it never remembers my money, always starts me over with $5, even when I had built up $200 one time.
That's weird, never had that issue. Are you sure you got in through "continue" and not "Continue from last patch"?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
That's weird, never had that issue. Are you sure you got in through "continue" and not "Continue from last patch"?
I have tried 'continue', I have tried 'load', neither works. Personally, I am hoping we get proper save slots one day soon. It is starting to get long enough to be a pain to play completely in one shot.

It does seem to be working in this version so far though...

Reactions: Robert rivers

JACM40

Formerly 'JACM$0'
May 6, 2017
Hellow. I keep having this problem and can't play. Anyone got this same thing and passed over it? Captura de pantalla (144).png

Slyace

Jun 28, 2018
Can you use your previous save from an older build or do I have to create a new game again?

daniel27dd

May 22, 2018
i can't send the mess to tricia after the rape and on the phone app quest it say that i need to send a mess no{to be continue) or somnthing and i am stuch at truth or dare i don't now what t do s i can get the next scene

Valila

Jul 29, 2017
Guys! Please help me, where can I find the saved file folder on the PC? I need to delete it because my game isn't working properly. The story is kind of weird.

P.S. Thank you so much for anyone who's helping me ;A;

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes