4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
i can't send the mess to tricia after the rape and on the phone app quest it say that i need to send a mess no{to be continue) or somnthing and i am stuch at truth or dare i don't now what t do s i can get the next scene
Same here...

Reactions: Bop it

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Guys! Please help me, where can I find the saved file folder on the PC? I need to delete it because my game isn't working properly. The story is kind of weird.

P.S. Thank you so much for anyone who's helping me ;A;
If your playing in Windows, the only thing that I've found so far is: C:/[UserName]/AppData/LocalLow/Ferdafs/RickAndMorty. In this folder there isn't a save folder, but you could try to delete this folder and see if your save go with it.

[EDIT] As I have not tried deleting this folder, I'd suggest you don't clean you recycle bin until you make sure that removing this data doesn't permanently wreck your game. I know some Unity games store your saved games in your registry. I did a quick search of mine, and 'Ferdafs' is in the registry, but I didn't see anything that might be a saved game. BEWARE, screwing with your registry can really fuck up your computer! Play with caution!

Reactions: Valila

Slyace

Jun 28, 2018
So I finally got around to trying the new update and It looks like a new game is a must. I tried loading up my previous save from the previous version and none of the quest want to proct. They appear in my log, I can see that they say speak with so and so in wherever, but the quest dont trigger. The characters appear in the location but the only option they give in "nevermind"

GrilledFleas

Aug 29, 2018
Is there a way to extract the CG's? I want to see how much content there really is before investing. Thanks for any replies or help.
Never tried before, but learned how to do it in under an hour after I got stuck where everyone else is after the night at Tricia's.
What I found that I never saw in game includes: Beth foot job scene, Beth topless, Cum on Beth's tits, Summer BJ scene with dildo, Beth drunk with her boobs falling out (and some typos in these scenes), Morticia's O-Face message, and Tricia peeing in Morty's mouth scene.
In the unfinished assets part of the files there was a lot that leads to believe I'm don't know enough to find the scenes with Beth BJ, Jessica BJ, and Summer HJ or BJ. It was hard to tell what is all in the unfinished assets as some body parts weren't colored, and none were assembled into scenes yet.

TL;DR Thanks for asking the question, so I could learn how to decompile and extract this stuff lol. There's a lot to be seen not yet in the game play, and the art quality is incredible throughout. Can't post links, so for now what I found stays hidden.

Orewa

Sep 7, 2018
Where is keara?????
I am doing beth's quest
Who is keara
And how can i take summer to unity's planet??

Reactions: Valila

CapeAndCowl

Oct 13, 2018
Mine's super glitched too. I've done all the quests, but the tricia, jessica, and morticia quests are in some sort of limbo.

Pharaon666

Oct 12, 2017
This game is amazing, OMG.
And Morticia be like... "WTF? What is this? Why are you doing this shit, weirdo? Who's into this stuff anyway? ... ... Shit, I AM into this stuff."

I know that it's extremely specific, but is there anything like Morticia around?
Not even sure how to describe it, it's like r63 but it's when original is also here, and they both kind of nerdy losers and ... uh.

Reactions: Yareru

moonseed

Jun 14, 2018
This game is amazing, OMG.
And Morticia be like... "WTF? What is this? Why are you doing this shit, weirdo? Who's into this stuff anyway? ... ... Shit, I AM into this stuff."

I know that it's extremely specific, but is there anything like Morticia around?
Not even sure how to describe it, it's like r63 but it's when original is also here, and they both kind of nerdy losers and ... uh.
I think the term is selfcest

Reactions: Pharaon666
4.10 star(s) 58 Votes