4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

noscruples

Dec 18, 2019
How can you skip dialogue again?
can't for now, at least in the new scenes, idk about mindblowers. It'll probably be in the fix/update later in the week - a route had to be cut due to screwing up other parts.

it's esc key.

Last edited:

JamCrumpet

Apr 28, 2018
Do you really wants spoilers? Why not just play it, and find out.
If they asked, then yes they do. If they didnt, they wouldnt have asked.
Not sure why you bothered with saying "just play it" when they are specifically asking without playing it.

Besides that takes time, data and is like a whole process. Whereas you can just ask "does this have X" and get an answer instead. Cool.

Reactions: Mastershake

Dhoulcmagus

Jun 16, 2020
Hrmm... So, I just started playing, and I'm not sure what's going on with this platform. I'm guessing there can only be one save, and you can't go back and revisit anything at all? If that's not the case, then how do you do it?

Also, after the intro and talking with Summer, I tried saving, getting out, and loading, and I appeared at morning, even though I made the save at midday. Then I went to the kitchen and somehow managed to talk with Beth and, when I tried to ask her something, it seemed I jumped a lot in the events, because the dialogue wasn't making any sense to me about the things they had done.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hrmm... So, I just started playing, and I'm not sure what's going on with this platform. I'm guessing there can only be one save, and you can't go back and revisit anything at all? If that's not the case, then how do you do it?

Also, after the intro and talking with Summer, I tried saving, getting out, and loading, and I appeared at morning, even though I made the save at midday. Then I went to the kitchen and somehow managed to talk with Beth and, when I tried to ask her something, it seemed I jumped a lot in the events, because the dialogue wasn't making any sense to me about the things they had done.
Ya, while the content for the game is very good the coding on it is... lacking.

Forget your saves. First go here
https://f95zone.to/threads/rick-and-morty-another-way-home-r3-3-night-mirror.79138/
This is a renpy remake of the game made by Night Mirror. It will get you up to the current patch. Once you've played all the content you will want to use the 'continue from last patch' button on the main menu of this version for new releases.

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
If they asked, then yes they do. If they didnt, they wouldnt have asked.
Not sure why you bothered with saying "just play it" when they are specifically asking without playing it.

Besides that takes time, data and is like a whole process. Whereas you can just ask "does this have X" and get an answer instead. Cool.
I was being rhetorical.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes