4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

Yotobi

Mar 31, 2020
The movie scene is in this for sure. I saw it. Prolly has planetina too.

Go to Morticia (in Mortys bedroom) and select 'Family night' from the options' After that story plays go back to mortys bedroom and FF to night then select the talk to Morticia option the option to go to the citadel is the one you want. Thats it.
Do you know whether this scene is available by the mindblowers because I can't find it

Jan 24, 2021
Why is it that everytime I try out this game (clicking start from last patch) it still shows old quests, like go to school with summer?!
I clicked the Family Night with Morticia, but can't find any other scenes - and I tried clicking on Morticia again, can only play truth and dare.

Also, what is the skip function?! Tried Esc but doesn't work, same with ctrl, anyone know?

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
So there is only 2 new quests in game ? , and the rest will be added at the end of the week ?

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
Clicking start from last patch -> the quests frome new patch are available instantly and old quests are available to, so you don't have go through everyone quest one by one to unlock/get to new ones. Although quest log is still bugged and mixes old quest with new ones.

Skip function is locked on Esc button , you can't skip quests/scenes that are new update or some times 1 update before

omenthirteen

Jun 23, 2021
Hey are there any new Beth scenes coming this weekend?someone was saying that a new patch is coming at the end of the week

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
Hey are there any new Beth scenes coming this weekend?someone was saying that a new patch is coming at the end of the week
The missing Tricia scene, apparently it was so hot it crashed the game :love:

...and update to the mindblowers.

So no more Beth until next time (?) in approx 3 months...

Reactions: omenthirteen

PierrotSol

Sep 15, 2017
haven't played in 1+ year any major change or big story progression?
There were like 4 or 5 updates this year? Everyone got more scenes, Morty got with every girl that mattered to 4th base now. Probably the most important thing since the points thingy isn't getting anywhere lmao.

Reactions: DrkRyder

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
is my save bugged? I can't start "Complain from Rick." and even though I finished "Earth's solution to pollution", mission doesn't disappear from the quests list. What should I do?
Roll with it and hope next release is less buggy ?

Timeshort

Jun 3, 2021
Is there a way to compress this, cleared up over 15GB and it still isn't enough I thought this was a 2GB game :/

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes