4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
That says they are struggling with Mac ,it can't be fixed until summer.

Tricia and mindblowers PC release asap, which likely means January.

A bit surprised they had to borrow a Mac for testing...

Reactions: wezaluketek

AtomikRakoon

Apr 20, 2019
Ive restarted the game at least 6th times and still cannot take the cellphone from Summer (Cant interact whit Summer at all)

Also sometimes the map just buged

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
... trolling :unsure:

Anyway, if you want help - state your platform/OS etc.

Then maybe some kind soul will be able to help.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
A character pole! Fuck, maybe I should sub in just to boost those Morticia numbers... How many accounts do I need to make to get her up there? (no, not seriously on the multiple accounts... though maybe a re-sub for a bit...). Still, I'm fine with more Beth content too. Also more core Summer, YES please! (fun aside, I miss typed her name as 'Cummer' and I'm not sure how I never thought of that before).

I do wish Ferdafs was a bit more communitive on progress/delays. We don't need daily updates but nearly a month since we last heard anything about what was happening with the Tricia content feels too long.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
A character pole! Fuck, maybe I should sub in just to boost those Morticia numbers... How many accounts do I need to make to get her up there? (no, not seriously on the multiple accounts... though maybe a re-sub for a bit...). Still, I'm fine with more Beth content too. Also more core Summer, YES please! (fun aside, I miss typed her name as 'Cummer' and I'm not sure how I never thought of that before).

I do wish Ferdafs was a bit more communitive on progress/delays. We don't need daily updates but nearly a month since we last heard anything about what was happening with the Tricia content feels too long.
Frankly he's much better then he used to be.
For the first year we only ever saw him post wall paper and game releases.

Glad to see Summer getting some more love. I liked he last update, glad to see condoms seem to be a thing of the past for her now. But I am also excited to see her story move forward.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I dip in an out myself. You have to admit his update consistency is better than 95% of other devs.
But at the end of the day, I'm a sucker for Beth and Summer content.

Summer...
Oh shit. Cummer! I just got that.
That'd be a funny pet name Morty could try to give her =D

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes