4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
I dip in an out myself. You have to admit his update consistency is better than 95% of other devs.
But at the end of the day, I'm a sucker for Beth and Summer content.

Summer...
Oh shit. Cummer! I just got that.
That'd be a funny pet name Morty could try to give her =D
Reminds me ... I'd like to see more be made of the "slutty Summer" concept, as in the mall scene. She seemed to like the idea of taking on that persona. So perhaps she decides that's who she wants to be, when she's alone with Morty.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Well if I had to guess I'd say early March but it might drift to late March.

He used to be pretty solid on a two month window but his updates are getting bigger and as the game gets more complex the code is getting harder to manage.

mithrandil89

Sep 19, 2018
Release was supposed to be released in late November. So adding 1 week of delay with adding 2 months you get January and adding delay and rendering +2 weeks you get february

blackdad7

Apr 27, 2018
can't click Summer dairy now after failed first time , save the game next day not able to to see photos, can't progress, what should i do ?

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
New Post anyone?
Was a random one off art work.

"

I really wish there was more interaction between the Chuds and Beth, I can’t help but think it was a missed opportunity. So, I wanted to draw Beth in a dress inspired by princess Ponietta’s gown.
"

mare222

Jan 24, 2018
I dip in an out myself. You have to admit his update consistency is better than 95% of other devs.
But at the end of the day, I'm a sucker for Beth and Summer content.

Summer...
Oh shit. Cummer! I just got that.
That'd be a funny pet name Morty could try to give her =D
same here

Reactions: strenif

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
We have official free release from the dev.

...and for some reason we got 3.4 for MAC as well, I didn't think they got that working....

Last edited:
Reactions: Saligia
4.10 star(s) 58 Votes