4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

atrbjnid

Oct 30, 2018
The fact that he hasn't posted saying he started testing the build makes me think that we are getting the release either Sunday or Monday IF nothing goes wrong during testing.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Seems likely. For all we know somethings come up in is personal life that's taking his attention.

Last edited:

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
Maybe the new release schedule is once every season ?

We've already had a release this winter and it's not spring until March 21'st.

...just sayin... :p

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I doubt Beth or Morty will be doing any horse fucking. That said Beth is a horse doctor so I imagine that will play a roll in the event.

If I had to guess, some VIP horse person is mortally wounded or sick, Beth has a crisis of confidence or some other reason why she can't/won't initially help. Morty steps in and helps Beth get the confidence or in some other way facilitates Beth being able to save the horse persons life and be a hero to the horse people. Riding the high of their adventure the two fuck like rabbits with Beth no longer caring about making Morty ware a condom.

• Love
Reactions: dokodesuka

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
Theres some in Four Elements Trainer, which has a Patreon, I think.
IMO Patreon is more like "we'll enforce the rules if enough people complain about this thing", like if there's trolls brigading to report the creator and such. In the case of Everfire (banned comics artist), there was even a Twitter-based "detective" guy that kept following them around the web. Pretty creepy.
That's how these small exceptions stay alive, there's not enough reporting to bring in their Trust & Safety team.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes